2008 ACR Raffle is CLOSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking for the PERFECT gift this coming Valentines Day? Well how about the FIRST Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR! That's right, THE magazine cover car (Autoweek, VIPER Magazine, etc.) and current North American show car (roped off on its own stage at the recent Los Angeles Auto Show), this very car can be YOURS if you have the winning ticket to be drawn on February 14, 2008:

0acr.jpg

Tickets are limited to just 2,750 total and sales end on Thursday, January 31st. Unlike the Diamondback Raffle where we limited it to three tickets per person for the first month or so (and it sold out too), these tickets will be sold on a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED basis. So for that crazy collector out there willing to shell out $275,000 to buy up all the tickets ($275,050 if they aren't a Venom Member), here is your chance - assuming a few folks don't snap up a few tickets before you read this.

Ready to place your orders? Our friends at JR Thompson and VIPER Magazine have made it even easier this time around - check it out:

Dodge Viper Magazine with Online VCA Raffle Entry

Of course you can fax in your order with a credit card number or do it the good ol' fashioned way: Mail it with your check. Either way, here is the link to the entry form itself:

http://www.vipermagazine.com/pdf/raffleflyer.pdf

Once again this raffle is limited STRICTLY to paid VCA Members, so if you haven't renewed yet you had better make sure you do!

Just imagine YOUR name being drawn for this historic Viper this coming Valentine's Day. But you can't win if you don't buy tickets and you may not be able to buy tickets for very long if they get snapped up as quickly as we think they will. Good luck to all that enter!

roady.jpg

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: ONLY 28 DAYS left for the 2008 ACR Raffle!

Only 28 days left
before this raffle is closed (1/31/08). There are plenty of tickets left as of this writing but no guarantee they won't sell out before the end! The last two raffles have sold out and this is easily one of the best cars we have ever offered - the FIRST 2008 Viper ACR. Magazine cover car and media darling, this is your ONLY chance to own this car for yourself without spending six figures to do so. Buy your tickets now!

Dodge Viper Magazine with Online VCA Raffle Entry

Of course you can fax in your order with a credit card number or do it the good ol' fashioned way: Mail it with your check. Either way, here is the link to the entry form itself:

Once again this raffle is limited STRICTLY to paid VCA Members, so if you haven't renewed yet you had better make sure you do! :2tu:

0low.jpg

rmani

Enthusiast
Reaction score

jesus that car is just sick. wish I could enter not a vca member...yet. ;-)

Last edited:

wastntim

Enthusiast
Reaction score

ordered tickets a while ago but haven't seen them yet?

V

Venomiss

ordered tickets a while ago but haven't seen them yet?

:) Call the 1-800-998-1110 and ask for Beth or Kim. Detroit time. They can help you.

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: THIS IS THE LAST DAY for the 2008 ACR Raffle!

Yep, we are down to the wire and still have a limited number of tickets available:

And if you haven't read it yet, check out this GREAT article about the car and its performance:

Inside the serpent - AutoWeek Magazine

If I am not mistaken, some lucky winner will be taking home the car in the middle...

You must be registered for see images

Reaction score

Can I get in as an honorary purchaser? I would buy a few for sure!!!

No really can I?

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Can I get in as an honorary purchaser? I would buy a few for sure!!!

No really can I?
Alas, VCA members only. However I am fairly sure that at least one Woodhouse employee is a paid VCA member. I suspect you could buy some with them and take turns driving when you win... :2tu:

Thanks for your support regardless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceno