2016 ACR Wiper blades

ViperLady1516

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I need to replace the wiper blades and Mopar wants $167.00 per blade. Is there alternatives that will still do the job? I rarely drive in the rain and will not be doing top speed at the time.
Thanks

Goggles Pizano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just get a universal replacement and keep the old one and see if you can find a replacement rubber that fits the blade assembly.

SA HEAT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's either use the expensive Dodge Viper-only replacements or strip the old rubber off the metal strips the blades you currently have are glued onto and glue new rubber on. If you do a search, there is a thread or two from owners who've tried it. If you go the new route, you can find the stock blades a lot cheaper than $167 per side, but they're still going to be expensive compared to blades for regular cars.

Last edited:

MoparMap

VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Last time I looked RockAuto showed one other different brand available, but I have my doubts as to whether they would fit or not. I bought one set for my gen 3 years ago and kept the old set to experiment with the next time I need them.

littlecaars

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I went to replace the wiper blades on my GEN four with aftermarket they fit but they did not have a low profile like the stock ones. So I got creative. Mine were ripped about an inch down so I glued them with gorilla glue. That was five years ago, and I’ve used the wipers once. No problem.

Old School

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've wondered if there is a Mercedes part that might work. They had some unique methods of attaching wiper blades during this era when Chrysler/Mercedes were merged.