Another "thanks AB" thread

mach4444

Enthusiast
Reaction score
months back I purchased a set of wires from AB for my 2000 rt/10.
after the install I noticed a crackling sound coming from my stereo usually at idle or almost idle speeds.
I posted a thread and several people responded,check connections, wire routing etc. I am very anal when it comes to my work so I took before and after pics to be sure I had everything set properly, which I did.

AB sent me a pm asking me about it and I responded no big deal I will look at it when I get the chance. well within 10 days he sent me a set of replacement wires without me even asking or sending the other wires back.

that was months ago. I have been very busy with work and completely forgot about them.
couple weeks ago I swapped out the new wires for the old wires and the noise went away.

I ohmed out the old wires and checked for visible damage but saw none.

AB you are the man. customer service like that will keep me coming back and get me recommending you to everyone else.

I will happily pay for the new set of wires in case some how I damaged them during the install. I don't expect or want you to have to eat the cost of a set of wires, I just want to be sure next time I need some that your still around.
the check and the old wires are heading your way. thanks.

oh yea the viper community really does rock.......

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
months back I purchased a set of wires from AB for my 2000 rt/10.
after the install I noticed a crackling sound coming from my stereo usually at idle or almost idle speeds.
I posted a thread and several people responded,check connections, wire routing etc. I am very anal when it comes to my work so I took before and after pics to be sure I had everything set properly, which I did.

AB sent me a pm asking me about it and I responded no big deal I will look at it when I get the chance. well within 10 days he sent me a set of replacement wires without me even asking or sending the other wires back.

that was months ago. I have been very busy with work and completely forgot about them.
couple weeks ago I swapped out the new wires for the old wires and the noise went away.

I ohmed out the old wires and checked for visible damage but saw none.

AB you are the man. customer service like that will keep me coming back and get me recommending you to everyone else.

I will happily pay for the new set of wires in case some how I damaged them during the install. I don't expect or want you to have to eat the cost of a set of wires, I just want to be sure next time I need some that your still around.
the check and the old wires are heading your way. thanks.

oh yea the viper community really does rock.......

I just appreciate you being my customer. Glad everything worked out. Tell your friends that customer service with me is #1 no if's or but's about it. Let me know if you need anything else.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceno