Anybody want to sell a used VEC3?

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you are thinking about returning your car to stock or have one NIB that you want to sell, let me know. PM me w asking price. Thanks.

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have listed SCUBA in your public file as "Interests". I clicked on your name because Im in the KY/IN club with you:D . I should have told you that I work for the FBI and I have been creeping around here seeing what your up too :lmao: Speeking of Scuba do you ever visit Blue Springs quarey much? I was up there a few weeks ago diving.

OP
OP
B

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have listed SCUBA in your public file as "Interests". I clicked on your name because Im in the KY/IN club with you:D . I should have told you that I work for the FBI and I have been creeping around here seeing what your up too :lmao: Speeking of Scuba do you ever visit Blue Springs quarey much? I was up there a few weeks ago diving.
Gman snooping around here... :nono: Well, I haven't been diving around here, mainly the Carribean or Mexican Riviera. I only have a 3mm wetsuit, although I grew up diving in Lake Ontario (for cannonballs or salvage, etc). Nowadays, I just chase warm water fish...the bigger the better! Do you do a lot of cold water diving? Have you been to any Putnam events? MidOhio? Viper Days?

Last edited:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm thinking about selling my Vec3 as it's overkill for my NA setup. How quickly do you need one?

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea I was at Mid-Ohio Viper days this year and sadly didn't get to make to putnum:( . Mid Ohio was a blast. I just got my open water liscence this year so only diving I have done is around here. Heading to St. Johns USVI in a couple months to do my first Ocean diving. If you get a Vec 3 give me a call if you need help putting it in. I installed mine earlier this year without a problem and then tuned the car down the street at the dyno. The system is a cool addition and works great.

mbccenter

Legacy Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have a Vec 2 that I just got back from Sean who updated it with Vec 3 firmwear.

OP
OP
B

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea I was at Mid-Ohio Viper days this year and sadly didn't get to make to putnum:( . Mid Ohio was a blast. I just got my open water liscence this year so only diving I have done is around here. Heading to St. Johns USVI in a couple months to do my first Ocean diving. If you get a Vec 3 give me a call if you need help putting it in. I installed mine earlier this year without a problem and then tuned the car down the street at the dyno. The system is a cool addition and works great.
I was at Mid-Ohio VD. You were in a silver 05 vert? I will have to review my pics and vids. What number were you running? You will LOVE diving in St. Johns. Shark dives are very cool, just keep your hands to your sides and still! I might take you up on the Vec 3 install. Thanks for the offer.:2tu:

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was car 52 in the GREEN group. My first Viper Days event and wow that was fun. Very hard to push myself to get even close to what the car can do. I love going balls to the wall fast but the whole brake until the ABS kicked in on a 80' dry sunny day made me truly appreciate what the car can do. Cornering and etc was just increadible... anyway it was too fun! Going again this year and Putnim too.

St. John I am very excited about diving. Have you dove down there before? We go there one or two times a year but I have only snorkled most the beaches but never dive. So im realy excited to get under the water.

Vec3 There is a Dyno down the street from me that helped me tune the car after I installed it. It's a straight forward install but time consuming. Just plan at least 1/2 a day to do it if you are not a total greese man. I like the electrical stuff but cutting fuel injector wires on a 80K vehicle brings a person to pause and double check before each cut:smirk: . Happy to help when you get your hands on one!

FE 065

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NAUI diver since 1995..

I've found lots of neat stuff in my county's 300 lakes.

A sawed-off shotgun, and 5' away a rifle from the late 1800s. Both in 18' of water.

A Remington Wingmaster shotgun still in the soft carrying case.

Another bolt action rifle in a nearby lake too.

Dove at APO Island, and Hadsan Beach in the Philippines. Also a quick dive on a *** Zero in 200' of water off the end of Dumaguete airport there..

Great Fun!

OP
OP
B

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My favorite dive shirt...."At 200' below, nobody can hear you scream!"

I was in the white group at Mid-Ohio. 2nd place in Super Mod. It is so much fun it should be illegal. SRT 10 brakes on my Gen II, with racing pads and Hoosiers, will just about make you black out on a hard brake if you aren't used to it.

Cutting wires? I had to cut the ears off the rear hubs to install the brakes. Ya, causes a bit of a pause. Experience makes it easier. Can I trust you to cut wires on my car??? LOL

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:D I did say I paused (check double check) not just cut with wild abandon heheheh. Well I got it right the first time without any problems but that was on a GenIII. Cann't imagine yours would be much harder. I did go the added step of soldering every freaking connection before putting the wire in the harnesses. Probably the only time I wish I could have been working on a 4 ******. The software that comes with the Vec 3 is sweet and after the dyno you can upload the best tune to sean to see if he thinks any tweaks could be made. I picked up about 20rwhp overall and 35rwtq most the torque gain was in the midrange. Im still a newbie but you have to start somewhere. Oh yea one last note when installing the vec3.... all beer should be kept locked up!!!

That shirt sounds to cool!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Copperhd