Anyone using Bigfoot Garage Floor tile?

Gus Strakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did a search and couldn't find anything, although there is plenty on RaceDeck. Bigfoot makes a polypropylene tile (like Racedeck), and also an interconnecting tile with a hard rubber compound, which is what I'm leaning towards. There are also others like Swiss-Trax, and Fast-Flor to mention a couple. Any feedback on these, or other brands that are being used is appreciated. At this point, I'm not interested in epoxy, or tile requiring adhesive, so I definitely want to go with a "snap-in" type floor, but I'm not sure that RaceDeck is worth the additional ~50% cost over the others. Also I like buying from Greg Smith's Equipment (vendor for Bigfoot), they've always been great to deal with.

Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
I did a search and couldn't find anything, although there is plenty on RaceDeck. Bigfoot makes a polypropylene tile (like Racedeck), and also an interconnecting tile with a hard rubber compound, which is what I'm leaning towards. There are also others like Swiss-Trax, and Fast-Flor to mention a couple. Any feedback on these, or other brands that are being used is appreciated. At this point, I'm not interested in epoxy, or tile requiring adhesive, so I definitely want to go with a "snap-in" type floor, but I'm not sure that RaceDeck is worth the additional ~50% cost over the others. Also I like buying from Greg Smith's Equipment (vendor for Bigfoot), they've always been great to deal with.

Thanks in advance.

Just F/Y/I Racedeck gives a VCA discount and is a member of the VCA.
Oh, and yes, I have their floor tiles in my 2 car garage 18"x 18" in yellow and alloy.

OP
OP
Gus Strakes

Gus Strakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just F/Y/I Racedeck gives a VCA discount and is a member of the VCA.
Oh, and yes, I have their floor tiles in my 2 car garage 18"x 18" in yellow and alloy.

Thanks for the feedback. Today I stopped in Greg Smith's store in Newark, DE, and had a chance to inspect the two types of tiles. I've decided to with the hard rubber compound, I think that will work best for me. I've got two set of steps and a brick fireplace "bump-out" in my garage to consider, and the rubber will be easier for me to work with around my configuration. Also I like the way it looks, and I like how quiet it is compared to the polypropylene tiles.

Matt M PA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did Sport Court tiles in my existing garage. I like the tire tread design...anyhow...Lowes is now selling nifty rubbery tiles that snap together and they were reasonably priced. They would be quieter to walk on...but likely would not like a jack on them, etc.

Here's my garage after the floor went in.....

You must be registered for see images attach

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did Sport Court tiles in my existing garage. I like the tire tread design...anyhow...Lowes is now selling nifty rubbery tiles that snap together and they were reasonably priced. They would be quieter to walk on...but likely would not like a jack on them, etc.

Here's my garage after the floor went in.....

You must be registered for see images attach

Wow Matt, that's amazing.. matches your car very nicely!

All that garage needs now is a nice flat screen TV on the wall and a mini fridge to store some cold ones! :2tu:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceno