Beat my Ticket's

Fast Too

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a post in December titled 68 in a 55 = Viper Tax. Here is an update. I went to court. I had two tickets before the bench. Illegal window tint and obviously the speeding ticket for 68 in a 55. I brought my squeaky clean driving abstract with me and the DA tossed the illegal window tint ticket and the 68 in a 55 was reduced to "defective equipment" which is a non moving violation and no points. The trooper was steamed. I told him see ya on the highway when I left the courtroom.

pcc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good for you, I also beat my bogus 90 in a 55 with an unsafe operation no point violation.

Last edited:

pteam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey for future reference, I got a service called "prepaid legal" its $17 a month, and I bought it for a few of my limo drivers (I own a large limo service in Ohio and PA). Everytime you get a ticket they will have a lawyer appear with you in court for free, along with if you get sued (not if you sue somebody), along with a bunch of other stuff. For those speeders out there, $17 a month is cheap insurance. :) It has gotten me, my mom, my dad, and a few of my drivers out of a few tickets. BTW, no I dont sell it. :)

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceno