Bob Lutz may retire in 2010

Tusc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting. He's done a lot for Detroit and it will be sad to see another guy like Iacocca leave the business. Let's hope there's enough good blood to follow in his wake.

Two things from that autoblog though...

First - what is this about the new Knight Rider being a Mustang? Wth?

Second - Aston Martin is putting out a 600hp Vantage? AWESOME.

To be honest, if I had the money I would buy that before the Viper or GT... since there's no way to get my hands on a DBS for another year or two until one of the pre-order guys decides to sell privately. Sounds like a good product... Vantage with a DBRS9 V-12 and 600hp.

I like what Aston Martin has been doing with their product line in the past 2-3 years. Keep going, guys! :2tu:

Tusc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have yet to even get THAT far. The farthest I've climbed up the ladder was a new C5 back then and it fell apart all over the place. It's the bullet-proof design and the company backing of the Vipers that drew me to this side so strongly after that. I don't even own a Viper yet, but I'm a ******** supporter. '08 is my date.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have yet to even get THAT far. The farthest I've climbed up the ladder was a new C5 back then and it fell apart all over the place. It's the bullet-proof design and the company backing of the Vipers that drew me to this side so strongly after that. I don't even own a Viper yet, but I'm a ******** supporter. '08 is my date.

Stay focused and good luck.

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting. He's done a lot for Detroit and it will be sad to see another guy like Iacocca leave the business. Let's hope there's enough good blood to follow in his wake.

Two things from that autoblog though...

First - what is this about the new Knight Rider being a Mustang? Wth?

Second - Aston Martin is putting out a 600hp Vantage? AWESOME.

To be honest, if I had the money I would buy that before the Viper or GT... since there's no way to get my hands on a DBS for another year or two until one of the pre-order guys decides to sell privately. Sounds like a good product... Vantage with a DBRS9 V-12 and 600hp.

I like what Aston Martin has been doing with their product line in the past 2-3 years. Keep going, guys! :2tu:

Knight Rider- Ya it's a Mustang KR in Theory. I'm currently working on the pilot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Copperhd