CAAP (Viper Plant) Video Tour. NEW !

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Can't make it to CAAP? Wanna see em build 2008 Vipers?
How about an intimate video tour, hosted by Justin Bell?
(You'll save lottsa time, and money for air / hotel / car.

Nice Job CAAP !

Dodge Viper Factory Tour motorFEATURE

Note to moderators: You may want to save this, since it is posted on a Beta-test site for now....

Then, go with Justin on an '08 TEST DRIVE: 2008 Dodge Viper SRT10 motorPROFILE

Please Enjoy! JonB

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Y2K5SRT;2532938[COLOR=red said:
].........So does this mean we will get Justin back in a Viper for LeMans? :D Thanks for the post Jon[/COLOR]!.....

VCA Officers, your Mission, should you decide to accept it:

It is my hope that at this Homecoming VOI we can get Olivier, Tommy (both in town anyway) and Justin and David all to come by to one of the events.......not to mention some Historic Viper figures..............Hall Of Fame types....

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Jon for posting this awesome video with Bell. Just wished he still had his Viper driving school at Morroso. Sold out to useing Corvettes. And that would really be cool if O. Beretta was in Detroit. Mark...

Last edited:

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks, Jon,...that vid is cool....I really want to go to CAAP now. Im just trying to wait and go when my car is being built.

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, I've got a suggestion for this or the next raffle car. How about not only being able to pick the build type of your car, but including a trip to CAAP to see it built down the line. Let me tell you, that would be my ultimate dream! Nothing would be more exciting for me than to see my car being built in front of me. Well actually I'd like to participate in the build, but......................

Jon thanks for the post!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceno