Classifieds clean-up

V

Venomiss

Just a comment, does the site ever clean up the classified section? There are cars on there that have been sold ages ago:dunno:

I PM'ed the mods on your behalf. ;)
If you have a question or comment please PM them-saves time for everyone involved.
Saves them from hearing about it second hand and makes it easier.
Good question and hopefully they will PM you with an answer.
Hope this helps.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, I'd love to know how to remove an old classified add, please tell me now.
Thanks,
Santa
PS-Though if anyone is still interested in buying my Viper for close to $60K, bring it on.

Easiest way is to just ask an admin to delete it...which you did...so I did. :)

We don't put a time limit on how long ads run, (don't even know if the ad software supports it honestly, but I'll see what I can find out). I *think* there is a delete button if you go in to edit your ad, but I'll have to check on that as well since I can't see the ads without having admin options attached.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I *think* there is a delete button if you go in to edit your ad, but I'll have to check on that as well since I can't see the ads without having admin options attached.

Yes, there is a "delete" button you can click when your item sells. I think the text on the button its actually called "Sold it!" though. I sold some stuff a few months ago and thats all I had to do to get the ad removed.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, there is a "delete" button you can click when your item sells. I think the text on the button its actually called "Sold it!" though. I sold some stuff a few months ago and thats all I had to do to get the ad removed.

Thanks Chad!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Copperhd