compuSTAR :: Auto Security Systems

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey does anyone own one of these products below?

compuSTAR P2W9000FM-AS

compuSTAR P2WSS-AS

There is also a compuSTAR 2WSS-AS,but I haven't found too much info on that one.

Where I'm getting my Audio System installed they are selling these there and I'm very interested in buying the P2W9000FM-AS. Was just curious to see how many people if any used compuSTAR for their security system and if not; what do you guys use?

OP
OP
C

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I heard putting alarm systems or audio systems and messing with the wiring can eventually damage certain things within the car. I'm not sure if it would affect cars with manual transmission. But I remember on my Acura the transmission stopped working properly on it and needed to be replaced and the mechanic who fixed it said "it was the cause of my audio system and the wiring done with that, which screwed up my tranny" Does anyone know anything regarding this?

Mccarlin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i used to have the 2-way SS compustar system on my supra and i liked it a lot. It has a lot of auxiliary inputs that the installer can make it do anything. Roll windows up/down, pop the doors, turn the radio on, anything you want really.

I think they are good systems.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceno