Exhaust Tips

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This might seem like a stupid question to some.. but I don't know too much about exhausts. I do plan on getting Corsa or perhaps Belanger in the near future; however, I was wondering for the meantime if there was any chrome tips you could buy to dress up the stock exhaust a little and make it look nicer.

My car is being delivered to my house tomorrow morning by Gary Almond; however, at the moment this adapter is on the end of my exhaust in the photo below:

You must be registered for see images

I was looking at JonB's site and noticed that I believe the adapter that is on my car is from this link--> Online Shopping and is called an Exhaust Megaphone.

Has anyone ever seen one of these before on a Viper? I think it kinda looks stupid; does it even make the exhaust sound good? Anyways- back to my main question.. does anyone know where I could buy an adapter like this but one that looks more like the tips on the Corsa Exhaust or Belenger? I just want it to look nice for now and eventually I'll be getting a new exhaust all together.

Thanks,
Anthony

chimazo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw that tip on an old Honda yesterday!

Dude, tips of any kind are lame. Run the stock tips and wait until you install an aftermarket exhaust.

OP
OP
C

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alright thanks for the advice; that will be the first thing I do when Gary gets here.. I believe it comes off very easily so I'll run the stock exhaust until I purchase an after market one :2tu:

Thanks again...

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you install a catback exhaust (Belanger, Borla, Corsa, etc...) it should come with new tips.

I agree with the above though, I'd pull that abomination off there immediately. :crazy2:

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you spell BUTT UGLY?

I knew you could.

I agree with Dave on this one but don't nail the throttle, ease into it and give them a slow death!!

OP
OP
C

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you spell BUTT UGLY?

I knew you could.

I agree with Dave on this one but don't nail the throttle, ease into it and give them a slow death!!

haha

Yea I had to use an Allen Wrench.. this thing was on their tight but I managed to pull it off! Well worth it too; it was butt ugly!!

But Walker is right; it's not cheap.. On Partsrack this thing is selling for $219.00....... :confused:

If anyone wants this lol.. let me know and I will sell it to you for half that.. haha

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceno