Halfway through Saturday....

RobZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So Skeetachya and I are only through half of a Saturday, and what a day it has been.... Drove like a donkey all the way to the beach. Made it safely with no problems. We leave for a bite to eat after checking out the early spring chicks in bikinis (haha to you northern members)and wouldn't you know it, here comes the FUZZ. Woop Woop in the rear view and it's stop number one. No ticket just making too much noise with the exhaust.

So we finish eating at the illustrious Town Center, also full of hot ****'s and a various assortment of hotties enjoying the weather at the outside mall, and head to play a little poker at the track. Make a lil cash and it's back to the beach for round two. Sum Beach, it's Jonny Law back for round two also. This time for speeding. A mild 91 in a 55, the state got us both. We squeek by again without a citation, gotta love the Po Po.

Back at the beach we are, and man everyone is schlotsed (feel free to throw in your own foul word for being drunk right there)! Another meal and a couple hotties taken on a ride and were back to the house to change for the night trip...

Only halfway through... Anyone wanna join???

:usa:

skeetachya

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Phew what an afternoon that was Zilla. That big tittied girl sure wanted another trip around the tach :2tu: Gotta fill the B/W GTS up with some Go Go Juice for the night. See ya in a bit...

Oh yea gotta throw out a big thanks to the State and Local Five O for doing their job and understanding we're just a couple squirrels trying to get a nut.

***** Out

:usa:

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm a firm believer that speed limit signs are merely a suggestion in Florida!

handyman_321

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well... Up here in Ontario I worked all day in freezing weather expecting alittle more snow tonight and dreamed about getting my Viper out of storage and going for a drive...

Excuse me I think I feel a tear coming ....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceno