harbor freight loves viper

2snakes4us

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went in to Harbor freight today to pick up some socket drivers and i think the photo on the package is a part of a red viper(between the door and hood). there have been other products sold there with a viper on the package before. I wonder if their photographer has a viper or maybe the owner of the company drives a Viper.
You must be registered for see images
[/IMG]

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just a side note on Harbor Freight (where we also shop)...AB had noted that he bought engine mounts for his Lambo engine at Harbor Freight a long time ago...(that thread got mixed up with another one with his Ferrari, that some thought I was saying that Harbor Freight had Ferrari tools, LOL!)...I can't actually tell if that's a Viper in the photo of the socket driver being used--how can you tell that?
~~~juli

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Juli? What you talking about willis?

I've bought a few knick nacks at habor frieght, but never bought anything for the Ferrari or Lambo there. LOL!

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Juli? What you talking about willis?

I've bought a few knick nacks at habor frieght, but never bought anything for the Ferrari or Lambo there. LOL!

If I may speak for Juli, I think she has "engine mount" and "engine stand" confused :) I think I do remember you saying you bought some parts for your engine STAND at HF. I seriously doubt you found any engine MOUNTS for a Ferrari or Lambo there. If you did, I hope you didn't buy them :D

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If I may speak for Juli, I think she has "engine mount" and "engine stand" confused :) I think I do remember you saying you bought some parts for your engine STAND at HF. I seriously doubt you found any engine MOUNTS for a Ferrari or Lambo there. If you did, I hope you didn't buy them :D

Oh, I see what you mean. LOL!. I took two regular engine stands from habor frieght and cut them up to make my Lamborghini engine stand so I could work on it. Worked very well and cheap! Juli is my baby!:smirk:

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Juli, thats the "gill cover"
The nut driver tool in the HF photo is shown on the top most bolt hole, opposite hand.
7642006_0410repair_door_loom0001.JPG

Last edited:

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
If you're driving a FISH! Mine has hinge covers on it!
Very funny, but, if you do a search on this site for "gill", or "gill cover", you will find many examples of the term, used to describe that part. Its been called that for several years before you ever joined the forum. Say, since you post here, how about support this forum, and join the VCA?

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very funny, but, if you do a search on this site for "gill", or "gill cover", you will find many examples of the term, used to describe that part. Its been called that for several years before you ever joined the forum. Say, since you post here, how about support this forum, and join the VCA?

Way to b!tchslap him Vic! :D :eater:

V

Venomiss

Thank you Vic. No slapping involved just plain and simple question.;)

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score

MY BADDDD...:omg:....thank you VERY kindly, Chad. YES, it was ENGINE STANDS...I DO sometimes substitute words that I do not EVEN MEAN!!! THANK YOU~!! :2tu:
And, AB...glad to be your 'baby'!! ;) I'll watch you work anytime, dude!!!! :eater:
Vic: Thank you...yes, gill cover...though I also did NOT know that was the term! Thank you also...I am MORE than willing to learn here...and sometimes my memory is NOT what it should be...forgive me when I DO forget~~~:confused: :D ~juli

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceno