Is your Viper safe from this guy?

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmmm, well although that guy is an entire ocean away, my daily driver (a Chrysler 300) yesterday had the check engine light come on with a code 0455 large evaporative system leak and the gas cap was also loose...... I'm not sure if I want to ask security to review the DVR system as I really couldn't drive my car anymore if someone "had their way" with her.

Regards,
Aaron

ViperJay

Viper Owner
Reaction score
deleted as site is not very friendly for work. **** site
video of him is on shooshtime.com as he gives a demonstration.

Last edited:

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought a guy was going to **** my Viper this past weekend. I had just detailed it and took my sister for a ride. When I came out after getting a drink, this kid was walking around it, holding himself and taking pics of it with his cell. I think he may be related to this perv.

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just watched a documetry on this guy and another on UK TV...
Some strange people out there.....

Next week is some woman that married the Eifle tower and some other woman that sleeps with a fence.....

Anyway i'm off to the garage for a moment......

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BAZ - We just watched the same documentary tonight too, just ended.. as we're in the UK at the moment. The older dude with the funny hat near Seattle and his white old beetle.. vanilla.. meeting up with the other dude who met up with him in his Trans Am, and shots of the older dude.. what you guys get away with on TV here compared to Canada.. funny stuff!

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BAZ - We just watched the same documentary tonight too, just ended.. as we're in the UK at the moment. The older dude with the funny hat near Seattle and his white old beetle.. vanilla.. meeting up with the other dude who met up with him in his Trans Am, and shots of the older dude.. what you guys get away with on TV here compared to Canada.. funny stuff!

That was a strange program.....
Where in the UK are you???

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As the owner of a car that has been molested by more ******* girl than I can count and everyone thinks its cool when I post pics of the molestation, I think its unfair that this guy is being berated so much. What a doublestandard :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceno