James bond gets snakebit

mach4444

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so it finally happened.

This morning I was having a rough time.
My date with my ******* friend last night didn't work out as planned (see other thread).
I was nursing a slight hangover stopped for a coffee and some cute girl says "your car looks something like James bond would drive" thanks I replied " it is very ****" she says.
this is the 2nd time this week a woman has called my car ****, if only they were saying it about me.

so now I am feeling a little better.
cruising by the beach, I stop at a stop sign (not a 4 way either crossing traffic doesn't stop) as I am getting ready to turn left I made a huge mistake and took my eyes off the road to look at some smoking hotties in bikinis that were yelling something at me.

I look up and there is a car right on top of me, so in my best James bond style and with my worn rear tires I should have replaced a month ago, I proceed to give it some gas to get out of the way.

well I did get out of the way alright and also fishtailed almost 360 degrees. thank god there were no other cars coming or I would've gotten creamed.
moral of this story 1) get new tires 2) no matter how hot they are it's not worth wrecking your car.

RobZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do what I did this week. Read my thread "Old Tires". Burn those babies, have a lil fun, and put some new ones on. BF Goodrich G-Force TDW's to be exact. :2tu:

:usa:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceno