JonB does it again!

Limit

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I recently put in my first order with him. I made the right decision and called him on Friday as opposed to Monday. He was EXTREMELY helpful and knowledgeable of all of his products. Every question I had he not only answered but gave very helpful tips and solutions.

Thanks again JonB!
Mark N.

OP
OP
L

Limit

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Right now just some things to add to the look and that I thought was most important: upgraded decals, floor mats(stock ones ride up), chrome lighter, floor mat for trunk, upgraded glove box.

I'm also getting my rims redone, former owner or dealership used a harsh chemical on clear coat, so I get to send them in to get redone...

That's enough money for this winter I think, maybe the Gas cap w/ color logo, depends on if the people who do the rims can clean the stock one up nice.

OP
OP
L

Limit

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Upgraded glove box????:lmao:
PBR

YAH! WITH the cupholder option!

Since I don't know if I plan on keeping the Viper for a very long time, I'm not going to stick money into performance mods or change the looks in a bad way, that will definitely hurt my resale price. Other than Corsa exhaust which I have and minor upgrades. If I plan to keep it, then I'm definitely going Roe. I didn't get a Viper at my age for being dumb with money...

You can't tell me the stock glovebox looks great.

Last edited:

gen2lover

Enthusiast
Reaction score
great guy that Jon! (ps- Jon likes to be FEARED on Mondays) and all other days (kidding Jon!) Kevin in Windsor.

BullRider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll add my two cents too! After you get over the Monday morning gruffness, Jon is a great guy! I just got my order two days ago that consisted of the bikini cover, a replacement headlight, a front license plate bracket set, and a brand-spankin-new B&M Ripper Short Throw Shifter!

Thanks, Jon!

Bob

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys must just piss him off he is as friendly and nice as can be!!!!!But I haven't called on Monday.No sense taking anymore chances than a guy has to.:lmao:

BullRider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think maybe when you first call, he needs to decide if you're wasting his time or not. I told him my story, he point blank said that most people in my position (fixing a salvage VIPER), never end up buying and he'd treat me accordingly. I just told him I was a future customer and to treat me accordingly and we got on great after that.

Forgot to mention that my order also had poly engine and trans mounts in the box, too!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceno