Laser detector "false" alarm.

dodgefever

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has this happened to anyone else? Cruising along at a nice clip, the V1 is active and helping me with those things I cannot see :) All of a sudden, after passing a Lexus or similar luxury car, the laser warning starts screaming. Of course, the first reaction is to lift the right foot and check speed, but those luxury cars with the laser controlled cruise control, set it off every time. Man I hate that. Scares the s*&t out of me. Is there a lock out on the V1 for that, or will that also diminish the "real" laser detection?

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yep, its the one kinda infinity suv/station wagon for me. it gets me everytime. very annoying

Detlef

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine goes off and then displays J for junk which apparently detects those adaptive cruise controls, or so is my understanding

BigBadViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am calling V1 this morning as I think mine is defective. It is working fine then just goes off for no reason at all.

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine will go off in random locations for apparently no reason at all, e.g., no cops, no business, no other cars even around, just trees, sunlight, and road - very disconcerting.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceno