latest chrysler tv commercial

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
States chrysler is building cars that people want... at the end shows a number of mopars on a hill including a 300, a challenger but no viper

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That may just be marketing trying to appease the masses. I tend to think if the economy was booming the Viper would be front and center.

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was watching some show 2day on Speed while at the dyno. Some Lambo prancing horse late in the afternoon kind of show.

Kept seeing flashes of SRT's & Gen2's 'tween all the 4 leggers.

Just watch Speed. Do you really think Viper customers come from the masses?

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yah, if the fastest chrysler I could buy was a Challenger or a SRT8 I'd buy a Prostreeter and go back to 440s.

Ted

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They're hoping the Challenger sells like hotcakes. They don't want to dilute that by showing off the Viper. Thats the thinking, but I don't agree with it.

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the rumors are true that the Viper is going away after 2010 then plan on the Challenger SRT-8 being the new flagship car for Dodge. Matter of fact, the way their promotions are running looks like it already might be.

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why would you build a car and not promote it? Im talking about the viper, by the way. Is it because its cool to be underground?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceno