NW Weather Woes - PartsRack Phones

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The nationwide news shows the story: Interstate 5 is closed between Portland and Seattle. Rail shut down; Tens of Thousands of trees broken off like toothpicks.....Local stream flooding affects thousands, and phones are affected intermittantly. 129 mph wind gusts on coast, and in one town the wind guage stayed above 50 mph and gusts to 90 for over 20 straight hours !!!! PartsRack received 5" of snow, and 9.8" of rain from Sat thru Tuesday!

Mother Nature is the epitome of the true meaning of "AWESOME."

All is well...........thanks

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, Jon...sorry to hear about all of this. We're used to snow storms, but not storms like you just received...hope all gets cleared up ASAP. Glad you're all okay. ~juli

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon That storm has created possibly the best surf in 10 years, Mavericks in the bay area is wild, in SCA some areas have swells over 30'. Surf's up!!

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to hear this. I hope all is well. And I was bummed about our early snow fall and we barely got 2". :dunno:

martyb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The weather has not stopped Jon from answering emails. Many thanks for the prompt responses to my wheel questions Jon!! Being in sales, I sincerely appreciate high service levels. Thanks again!

martyb

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys I was in Pittsburgh over the weekend and it was clear and COLD until gameday and then it rained but it was warmer by then so no snow. MAD0953<<<<<lucky. Flew to Atlanta Monday morning and it was nice and warm there, then on to Portland and man, what a rain storm there. It was a pretty bumpy ride most of the way....almost spilled a couple beers.When we landed in Portland there were big puddles and small rivers on the runway. Thought about spending the night but my GF was anxious to get home. My head hit the pillow at 11:30 PM. I'm still tired but had a great trip. Pittsburgh is beautiful and the people are really nice. I am going to make this an annual trip.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
All our major highways in BC were closed because of all the avalanches. Vancouver Island for 2.5' of snow and then 4" rain the next day. Roads no longer are continuous.

Saw the news that I5 was under 10' of water!

Here we got another 8" of snow, and I'm still waiting for my new sled to show up!

Ted

V

Venomiss

Any word on any other members in that area? They said some might be without power for quite a while. We just get ice.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Copperhd