Parts Rack

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So for the past week or so I have been emailing Jon back and forth about the viper with tons of questions. I have to say I am highly impressed at his knowledge and hospitality towards me and welcoming me to the viper family. I can honestly say I have never been on a forum and felt as welcomed as I have on here. Jon, thank you and as I said in the email you will definitely have a customer for the time I own my viper.

Oh and someone should design a "Snake Salute" smiley.

V

Venomiss

So for the past week or so I have been emailing Jon back and forth about the viper with tons of questions. I have to say I am highly impressed at his knowledge and hospitality towards me and welcoming me to the viper family. I can honestly say I have never been on a forum and felt as welcomed as I have on here. Jon, thank you and as I said in the email you will definitely have a customer for the time I own my viper.

Oh and someone should design a "Snake Salute" smiley.

This is what Jon B wrote on another thread:just in case you missed it!:)

-15-2007, 02:10 PM #7
JonB - PartsRack vbmenu_register("postmenu_2447519", true);​

VCA Member Site Sponsor Since 1998​

Location: Washougal, WA [Just across Columbia River from Portland OR]

icon1.gif
Re: My VCA membership app was RETURNED!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venomiss
Hey Jon, can you tell people here and on this thread what VCA discounts they can get by being a member?

VCA membership
(limit is asking)

Thanks Jon...and Dan from our KC club loves his tires!

Sorry to bother you on a Monday.....

VENOMISS just becuz U asked I made a lengthy reply on the linked thread. Thanks for asking:

VENOMISS asked me to reply, so here goes: "will I be seeing some of my money come back?" Great Question and easy answer; HELLL YESSSSS.

Some vendors allow discounts to VCA members. Example: PartsRack allows 22% off to the world, but 25% off most new Dodge Service Parts to VCA members. We allow an extra $50 off CORSA and an extra $75 off Belanger to VCA. Our local dealer here allows a lower LABOR rate, as well as well as a parts discount. Your local club can tell you about local discounts. Thats the short $$ answer.

VCA members get a whole host of other tangible and intangible benefits. Exclusive Auctions; Raffles; Web Forums and tech suport; VCA Notes; Occasional coupon deals; THIS VERY SITE that you all love and use is FREE TO ALL HERE because of the VCA. Please Join.

But the reason JonB wants you to join is NOT because I want to dilute our profit!

The simple and honest reason I want you to join is this: THE VCA MATTERS. The true founders had a vision to create a club with an "IMPACT on the ownership experience."

THE MANUFACTURER SANCTIONS THIS CLUB ! From Before Day 1.
THE MANUFACTURER CATERS TO MEMBERS, ME INCLUDED. You TOO!
THE MANUFACTURER HOLDS OUR COLLECTIVE OPINIONS IN HIGH REGARD.
THE MANUFACTURER SEEKS OUR OPINIONS IN DEVELOPING FUTURE PRODUCTS.
THE MANUFACTURER ENGINEER TEAM LOVES OUR CAR = to OR MORE THAN WE DO.
WITH YOU AS A MEMBER WE HAVE MORE CLOUT. VCA NEEDS a LARGER % of OWNERS.

Please Join. For a Viper owner, the wealth of knowledge (and instant access to it) on this site ALONE is worth the dues. Your generous fellow owners make it so. So DONT BE A FREELOADER. Help to make it better by joining.

If I turned this into a PBS Telethon Im not apologizing. Sneaky Hint: Join VCA '08 NOW (or by 12/31) and beat the $15 '08 dues increase. And get Nov-Dec 2007 for FREE!

(Just like with CELL PHONE companies, only new customers get the best deals......)
Online Shopping - Home
Last edited by JonB - PartsRack : 10-15-2007 at 02:21 PM.

OP
OP
K

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
not exactly sure where you were going venomiss all i was stating was i have had a great experience. i do plan on joining as soon as i get the money extra. I am not modifying my viper any time soon, at least nothing serious so that is not going to hold me back. most likely around the 18th of november when i get back from underway i will make the call..

V

Venomiss

not exactly sure where you were going venomiss all i was stating was i have had a great experience. i do plan on joining as soon as i get the money extra. I am not modifying my viper any time soon, at least nothing serious so that is not going to hold me back. most likely around the 18th of november when i get back from underway i will make the call..

Only mentioning what Jon B put up for discounts to new owners to maybe save you a few $$ in the future. To make it an even better experience;)

Some new owners do not know what's available so hopefully this helps them.(and you!)

Glad to hear your experience with Jon. B was a good one!

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
gotcha. yeah he is an overall cool guy. my buying is very limited for a while but eventually i will start modifying the beast. :).

Pollup, the parts you ordered are on the way, shipped same day. We also sent some "new customer-USMilitary Care package" items prior to your upcoming "Cruise".

A bit more when you get back.... THANKS for your order.

Bravo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The more I read about Jon, the more I like the guy. My only dealings so far were for the front foamy license plate bracket, which came super quick and with goodies.
I need some stock rear tires for the ACR, I'll have to give him a shoutout.

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is what Jon B wrote on another thread:just in case you missed it!:)

-15-2007, 02:10 PM #7
JonB - PartsRack vbmenu_register("postmenu_2447519", true);​

VCA Member Site Sponsor Since 1998​

Location: Washougal, WA [Just across Columbia River from Portland OR]

icon1.gif
Re: My VCA membership app was RETURNED!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venomiss
Hey Jon, can you tell people here and on this thread what VCA discounts they can get by being a member?

VCA membership
(limit is asking)

Thanks Jon...and Dan from our KC club loves his tires!

Sorry to bother you on a Monday.....

VENOMISS just becuz U asked I made a lengthy reply on the linked thread. Thanks for asking:

VENOMISS asked me to reply, so here goes: "will I be seeing some of my money come back?" Great Question and easy answer; HELLL YESSSSS.

Some vendors allow discounts to VCA members. Example: PartsRack allows 22% off to the world, but 25% off most new Dodge Service Parts to VCA members. We allow an extra $50 off CORSA and an extra $75 off Belanger to VCA. Our local dealer here allows a lower LABOR rate, as well as well as a parts discount. Your local club can tell you about local discounts. Thats the short $$ answer.

VCA members get a whole host of other tangible and intangible benefits. Exclusive Auctions; Raffles; Web Forums and tech suport; VCA Notes; Occasional coupon deals; THIS VERY SITE that you all love and use is FREE TO ALL HERE because of the VCA. Please Join.

But the reason JonB wants you to join is NOT because I want to dilute our profit!

The simple and honest reason I want you to join is this: THE VCA MATTERS. The true founders had a vision to create a club with an "IMPACT on the ownership experience."

THE MANUFACTURER SANCTIONS THIS CLUB ! From Before Day 1.
THE MANUFACTURER CATERS TO MEMBERS, ME INCLUDED. You TOO!
THE MANUFACTURER HOLDS OUR COLLECTIVE OPINIONS IN HIGH REGARD.
THE MANUFACTURER SEEKS OUR OPINIONS IN DEVELOPING FUTURE PRODUCTS.
THE MANUFACTURER ENGINEER TEAM LOVES OUR CAR = to OR MORE THAN WE DO.
WITH YOU AS A MEMBER WE HAVE MORE CLOUT. VCA NEEDS a LARGER % of OWNERS.

Please Join. For a Viper owner, the wealth of knowledge (and instant access to it) on this site ALONE is worth the dues. Your generous fellow owners make it so. So DONT BE A FREELOADER. Help to make it better by joining.

If I turned this into a PBS Telethon Im not apologizing. Sneaky Hint: Join VCA '08 NOW (or by 12/31) and beat the $15 '08 dues increase. And get Nov-Dec 2007 for FREE!

(Just like with CELL PHONE companies, only new customers get the best deals......)
Online Shopping - Home
Last edited by JonB - PartsRack : 10-15-2007 at 02:21 PM.

I am amazed how many viper owners I know refuse to join the VCA no matter how hard I try to persuade the. I have a neighbor and friend who bought a 2002 GTS brand new last year and he will not join. But all he does id complain about all the rumors he hears about C. LLC dropping the viper. I have told him that is voice matters. Some viper owners just don't get it. By the way he is lucky if he drives his viper once a year to Tatar's outing with the rest of us. Another garage queen.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am amazed how many viper owners I know refuse to join the VCA no matter how hard I try to persuade the. I have a neighbor and friend who bought a 2002 GTS brand new last year and he will not join. But all he does id complain about all the rumors he hears about C. LLC dropping the viper. I have told him that is voice matters. Some viper owners just don't get it. By the way he is lucky if he drives his viper once a year to Tatar's outing with the rest of us. Another garage queen.

What's a Tatar? You mean Tator's right? No wonder he doesn't join, you probably told him to go visit Vac.com. He probably thinks you're asking him to signup for potatoes and vacuum cleaners. :D Sorry Rob, I couldn't resist.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Copperhd