Quality Wires?

anaconda666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I placed an order on ebay for a set of quality wires from ab a few days ago. I sent him a pm asking a few questions at the time, and have neither gotten an order confirmation or a pm response. Should I worry? or is he away. Thank you, Ron.

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I tried contacting him repeatedly through his ebay auctions a while back and never got a reply. So it seems your situation may be normal.

And seeing as I rarely buy from people that don't reply to questions, my car does not have his wires on it. His were cheaper and actually with better features, but no reply, no purchase. Sorry ab.

Good luck.

98viperGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
AB is on the site all the time and his product is highly recommended. I would not worry and I would shoot him a PM on this site. He might just be out of town.

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I ordered some from him a couple of months ago. Took about a week to get them after he got my check. They :headbang:. I'm sure he'll respond soon.

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adam is a great guy! I am sure he will take good care of you. I would try and be a little bit more patient he will come through!

Canyon707

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought some Magnacor wires from Parts Rack. Jon told me these are the best. My 04 is in the shop as I speak getting installed. These fatter wires and require a oversize loom for the wires. Viper Specialty has them for 04 and up you need 13 of them at 4.25 ea. Jon told me directly that the stock ones would fit but, no way are you going to get 5 oversize wiresin the stock looms. I went and looked at just one in the stock looms and it was seriously pinching on the cable. They arrived today so hoping for a run on Thursday. It's some serious hours to do this small mod. Thanks and be safe.

OP
OP
anaconda666

anaconda666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just heard from Adam that my order was received and the wires are on their way. Be nice to get the stock mopar:omg: ones off!

C-Note

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought my wires off ebay from Adam, they are the BEST wires I have ever seen.
I got mine very fast but they would have been worth waiting on.
They also fit just fine in the stock wire loomes and are ridged enough that you can get them lined up perfect if you take the time.

Look great, fit great and have had no problems.

RichieSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I messaged Adam this past Sunday. With in 30 minutes he called me and I placed an order. I am sure there is a mix up since Adam has a great rep and has helped many of us before. Do not give up on him and just try to PM him again or I can call him for you.

V

Venomiss

Found these from Viper Baz in the nicest color.......
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought some Magnacor wires from Parts Rack. Jon told me these are the best. My 04 is in the shop as I speak getting installed. These fatter wires and require a oversize loom for the wires. Viper Specialty has them for 04 and up you need 13 of them at 4.25 ea. Jon told me directly that the stock ones would fit but, no way are you going to get 5 oversize wiresin the stock looms. I went and looked at just one in the stock looms and it was seriously pinching on the cable. They arrived today so hoping for a run on Thursday. It's some serious hours to do this small mod. Thanks and be safe.

Same problem here with the Magnecor wires I bought form Parts Rack. I wish Jon would have informed me of this problem when I bought the wires as I would have gladly paid him the extra money for wire looms that fit the 8.5 mm wires as Magnecor wires are the best and i have never had a failure with them in any application.

Canyon707

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon told me they would fit but no way do they fit without the bigger looms. I tried to tell him but he blew me off and said that I was wrong and he has sold over 60 sets and I was the first with this problem.

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon told me they would fit but no way do they fit without the bigger looms. I tried to tell him but he blew me off and said that I was wrong and he has sold over 60 sets and I was the first with this problem.

I bought Magnacors from Jon for my '01 GTS and did not have any problem fitting them in the OE wire holders.

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey all,

If anyone is trying to get a hold of me please call my phone.

502-419-0133

Working my day job and doing this keeps me busy. But I am here to support everyone!

Adam

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same problem here with the Magnecor wires I bought form Parts Rack. I wish Jon would have informed me of this problem when I bought the wires as I would have gladly paid him the extra money for wire looms that fit the 8.5 mm wires as Magnecor wires are the best and i have never had a failure with them in any application.

I've had 3 individual failures of the magnacores so I don't use them anymore. I use the AB wires and like them quite a bit. I also have a small wire graveyard with MSD's, mopars, and magnacores all sitting there. bummer. I liked the fit of the magnacores on a bone-stock application... they just didn't work properly.

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought Abs wires last year great product but also would not fit in factory looms.Glad to know I am not the only one.

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stock wires are 7mm. 8mm or 8.5mm will be a tight fit. It is do-able depending on how much muscle you are willing to put into them.

2snakes4us

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AB wires are very nice, I ordered 2 sets. and i ordered new wire holders for the 94 and the 02 even thou the 02 had the better clips. i just want new ones. they do fit but are tight to clip in. it help if you have a long needle nose pliers to clip the wire into the clip .

OP
OP
anaconda666

anaconda666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey all,

If anyone is trying to get a hold of me please call my phone.

502-419-0133

Working my day job and doing this keeps me busy. But I am here to support everyone!

Adam

Thank you for adding that Adam. I received my wires today and they look great. Thank you for the fast shipping. Just to let you know how much we Canadians get ripped off, it still cost me $14.50 extra to the Government for the order!:crazy2: Ron.

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thank you for adding that Adam. I received my wires today and they look great. Thank you for the fast shipping. Just to let you know how much we Canadians get ripped off, it still cost me $14.50 extra to the Government for the order!:crazy2: Ron.

Dang! That is a lot.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceno