Received 1st issue of viper mag today..

mach4444

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love it. ACR article. very cool. I especially love the pic of the headers glowing red hot, like an electric stove burner, during dyno tests.

imagine my surprise when I see an article about vipers @ the southern most point in the U.S. seems the guys (Salo brothers) in the article own a restaurant here in Naples.

looks like I've found a new establishment to frequent. and all this time I thought I had the only viper in town.

now if only my VCA membership packet would arrive, my life would be complete.

V

Venomiss

I love it. ACR article. very cool. I especially love the pic of the headers glowing red hot, like an electric stove burner, during dyno tests.

imagine my surprise when I see an article about vipers @ the southern most point in the U.S. seems the guys (Salo brothers) in the article own a restaurant here in Naples.

looks like I've found a new establishment to frequent. and all this time I thought I had the only viper in town.

now if only my VCA membership packet would arrive, my life would be complete.

Really glad to hear you received your magazine. It takes quite a while longer for the membership stuff but it'll get there:) Just think-this afternoon someone will get a phone call telling them they are the new owners of the ACR. What a nice Valentine's present!

Last edited by a moderator:

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
its the best magazine around. glad you enjoyed it.

see lee, thats twice i was nice now.. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceno