Rhode Island Vipers?

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I looked for RI regional forum but didn't see one. Any Viper owner in RI on this site? Reason I'm asking is, I know a girl in RI who is a Viper fanatic, but has never ridden in one. She lives in Quahaug, RI. Her b-day is coming up in a few days, so I thought I'd try to line up a Viper joyride for her. Doesn't matter what year Viper. Send me a PM if you're willing to help. TIA!

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im gonna be driving there for work but not in the viper....sorry.

send me some GOOD pics and i might drive up there one sat night... :)

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Chad
There is no Quahog, RI. Is that a pun. I would be more than happy to help you out. As long as it is not this weekend. We have a convoy of 80 or so vipers heading to Orange County Choppers this weekend. So COOL !!!!!!!!!.
Does she like yelloh. Willing to help out
RICK

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im gonna be driving there for work but not in the viper....sorry.

send me some GOOD pics and i might drive up there one sat night... :)

I'll keep your offer in mind if Rick can't help :D

Hi Chad
There is no Quahog, RI. Is that a pun. I would be more than happy to help you out. As long as it is not this weekend. We have a convoy of 80 or so vipers heading to Orange County Choppers this weekend. So COOL !!!!!!!!!.
Does she like yelloh. Willing to help out
RICK

Thanks Rick! I just sent her an email and responded to your PM

ViperJay

Viper Owner
Reaction score
that is funny as hell! quahog, ri.... lol. just call me quagmire. i am also heading out to occ for my first ride in the viper in weeks! i would love to help but i just cant get any time for myself lately.

Bo knows

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My girlfriend lives in Westerly R.I. I sometimes drive the Viper to her house. How close is she to Westerly? We might be able to work something out.

Bo

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that is funny as hell! quahog, ri.... lol. just call me quagmire. i am also heading out to occ for my first ride in the viper in weeks! i would love to help but i just cant get any time for myself lately.

hahah she had told me where she lived before, but I had forgotten and saw "quahog" on her Myspace page and I thought that was a real city :D

My girlfriend lives in Westerly R.I. I sometimes drive the Viper to her house. How close is she to Westerly? We might be able to work something out.

Bo

She actually lives in Westerly as well :2tu:

Bo knows

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad,

This weekend I'm going on the OCC cruise, next weekend I'm on vacation in Aruba. After that I plan on driving the Viper to Westerly a few times in the fall. If she can wait that long and nobody else steps up I would be happy to take another Viper fanatic for a ride. Let me know.

Bo

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad,

This weekend I'm going on the OCC cruise, next weekend I'm on vacation in Aruba. After that I plan on driving the Viper to Westerly a few times in the fall. If she can wait that long and nobody else steps up I would be happy to take another Viper fanatic for a ride. Let me know.

Bo

Thanks Bo!! I'll let you know if noone else is able to help

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what does she look like? im sure everyone is wodering...im sure youll get more fish on the hook if they saw her pix or myspace page..but then again it prolly doesnt matter as long as its p@@n

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dogfish246