Some A-HOLE tried to sabotage GA-VCA

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We had a little informal get together at ******* yesterday for a free wing party that I won at a carshow a couple months ago. 5 Vipers showed up and while we were eating, a couple guys walked outside. When they were near the cars, one guy kicked a nail. He bent over to pick it up and realized some SOB had stuck at least 10 nails under 3 of the 5 Vipers front tires!!! They were actually under the car so this isn't where someone drove by and threw nails out, they actually took time to stick them under the tires. For some reason, mine and a red SRT didn't have any nails under them. The VCA guys picked up all the nails and checked out all the cars to be sure there no more nails or any damage to the cars. Sadly, ******* doesn't have survelliance cameras or I GLADLY would have taken the tapes to the police or just tracked the guy(s) down and beat them with a tire iron. I have a good idea of who it was. Before we walked in some Hispanic guy walked up to us and was a complete idiot...all he did was bash the Vipers and say how Corvettes were faster, more expensive, how Lambo's looked better, and continued to bash Vipers every way possible. He didn't shut up until we started walking in to eat. He walked off at the same time. One VCA guy said he felt the hispanic guy was drunk. When we were walking in, I even said the words "I don't trust that guy". I have no proof who it was, but if I was a betting man, it was him. I am still so pissed about this, I can't type my true feelings, or I'd be beyond banned from here.
Be careful guys, I guess with the economy so bad, people are going to start showing more hate to those with nice playtoys :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like your attitude Chad.

I would ask that you evaluate the tire iron beating though. You can pull a muscle while swinging a heavy object like that in a fit of rage. Then requiring treatment at a massage facility. You know what massage therapists look like don't you?

Here in Texas we just snag 'em by the ankles with a rope and drag them behind our pickups. Throw bottles out the windows and yell YEEHAW!!!

98viperGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have had things like this happen way to often. I am starting to not want to park my car anywhere. Why can't others just leave well enough alone.

ViperVon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jealousy and immorality.......How do you stay clear of it? I guess it's like Chad says, be carefull out there!!!

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i always check my tires when walking up to my vehicles. even in the DD. just habit but i cant check all four of them i guess....

PAvenomRT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am certainly sorry to hear about what some stupid idiot tried to do to you and your friends' cars. Obviously wrong and if caught should be prosecuted for attempted vandalism. However, IMHO you should refrain from describing the alleged perp as hispanic as it could be construed as ethnic bias, even though the guy is obviously wrong about Vipers.
Dave6666, many of your comments are occasionally funny. However, your reply to this post was not, as what happened some years ago in Texas was extreme torture of an innocent person by sadistic racists and should not be made light of.:nono:
PAvenom RT/10

V

Venomiss

Sorry to hear about this Chad. Did you tell the managers at ******* so they know what happened? Might help someone else if it happens again and maybe start them thinking about more security in their parking area. Maybe it was the daylight savings time crabbiness kicking into overdrive.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We always check our car, but mostly we never leave it alone...with a soft-top vert, one just never knows. Paranoid?? Maybe...but mostly--realistic. **** happens...daily. Gotta always be on 'alert' with these cars when out in them. Just a fact of life we live with being fortunate to have a Viper, we stay on the POSITIVE side of life...it's too short to get upset...but mark up OUR Viper, and yeah, you'll pay. ~juli

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am certainly sorry to hear about what some stupid idiot tried to do to you and your friends' cars. Obviously wrong and if caught should be prosecuted for attempted vandalism. However, IMHO you should refrain from describing the alleged perp as hispanic as it could be construed as ethnic bias, even though the guy is obviously wrong about Vipers.
Dave6666, many of your comments are occasionally funny. However, your reply to this post was not, as what happened some years ago in Texas was extreme torture of an innocent person by sadistic racists and should not be made light of.:nono:
PAvenom RT/10

Thanks Mommy......sorry.

Fast Too

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That really ***** guy. I was out today with mine and stopped to grab a couple DVDs and some poor guy parked near by was checking his car where some idiot let a shopping kart smack in to his car. He had a firebird, not a spectacular car but I still felt for him nonethesame. He got a pretty good ding in his pass side rear quarter panel from it. After I saw what happened to his car I waited outside to keep an eye on the car while the misses went to get the movies. Some people are just jerks that don't care about other peoples property. ***

NukedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PAvenom RT/10

9 posts before someone blew by the actual incident and took the PC approach. I guess it was bound to happen.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, no kidding. "Nope, couldn't have been the poor Hispanic/Mexican. And you're racsit to say so. Even drunk, not him" :confused:

Dork, I would be looking for him to serve him an a$$ beating. :mad::mad:

PatentLaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know, but this stuff does not happen in NJ. Most of the people I know never ever have these problems. It is almost like clockwork, 6 months, another GA incident.

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PAvenom RT/10

??????

Thanks Mommy......sorry.

^^^^^^

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Aside from that, if the #1 "person of interest" is a Mexican, then saying you think a Mexican is involved is a statement of fact, not an ethnic jab.

I suggest we send all of the ACLU supporters to San Francisco and Nuevo Laredo.

Cop Magnet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As a habitual drunk, I take offense at your identifying this perpetrator as "probably drunk". We drunks take great pride in our origins, and I do not appreciate your globally lumping some criminal into our group without due cause. Even if he was a drunk, your pointing this out over other identifiable factors clearly signals your contempt and hostility towards drunks everywhere. On behalf of proud drunks around the world, I demand an immediate apology.

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Believe me, had it been a white, black, or snakeskin green guy, I'd use the same tire iron, chain or caliber gun that I would've used on the Mexican guy.

Sorry to hear about this Chad. Did you tell the managers at ******* so they know what happened? Might help someone else if it happens again and maybe start them thinking about more security in their parking area. Maybe it was the daylight savings time crabbiness kicking into overdrive.

The ******* girl was at the table when one of the guy brought in the hand full of nails and told us what happened. She went to tell the manager while me and a couple more guys went out to check on the cars. I don't think it will be a repeat performance, this was a one time act of jealously just because of the type cars that were out there.

As a habitual drunk, I take offense at your identifying this perpetrator as "probably drunk". We drunks take great pride in our origins, and I do not appreciate your globally lumping some criminal into our group without due cause. Even if he was a drunk, your pointing this out over other identifiable factors clearly signals your contempt and hostility towards drunks everywhere. On behalf of proud drunks around the world, I demand an immediate apology.

I hereby immediately apologize. I apologize that we didn't catch him in the act and get the following events of torture on video to upload to youtube and let the world see. We'll try to do better next time. Hell hath no fury like a Viper owner with a flat tire

Last edited:

Sweet Ride

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad got "nailed" at *******... :rolaugh:

I figured that would be a dream come true. :dunno:

Yeah, I had to go there with this one. :nono:

Crappy situation. If you find the guy you should throw him a VCA beating. What a ****. People like that ****. :curse:

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad got "nailed" at *******... :rolaugh:

I figured that would be a dream come true. :dunno:

Yeah, I had to go there with this one. :nono:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I'm going back tonight...hopefully to get nailed by this:

You must be registered for see images attach

instead of guns, chains and tire irons, maybe just a good spanking will do for this occasion :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

(a thread of mine made it 26 posts before a ******* girl photo. Is that a new record? Do the mods keep records like that? If so, I'd like a ruling if this is a record or not)

Sweet Ride

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I'm going back tonight...hopefully to get nailed by this:

You must be registered for see images attach

instead of guns, chains and tire irons, maybe just a good spanking will do for this occasion :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

(a thread of mine made it 26 posts before a ******* girl photo. Is that a new record? Do the mods keep records like that? If so, I'd like a ruling if this is a record or not)

:spin: :lmao: :rolaugh:
WOO WOO!!! Good luck with that one!!! Depending on how the night goes, you might still want the chains...:omg:
If it is a record, let's make sure that you don't break it any time soon.

ViperJay

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i have a feeling chad has personally put a couple ******* girls through college with all the money he spends there. maybe you should start a foundation.

mike007

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I like your attitude Chad.

I would ask that you evaluate the tire iron beating though. You can pull a muscle while swinging a heavy object like that in a fit of rage. Then requiring treatment at a massage facility. You know what massage therapists look like don't you?

Here in Texas we just snag 'em by the ankles with a rope and drag them behind our pickups. Throw bottles out the windows and yell YEEHAW!!!
I wanna drag him too!!! yippy yie aaaaaaa:lmao::eater:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceno