their opinon

kman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't comment on the vipers future, but WOW that racing version of the gtr looks pretty mean.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes to keeping the Vipers in production...joined to leave a comment...the GTS-R's are FANTASTIC! ~juli

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Halo" effect? You can't take a once-halo car, then de-halo it (by expecting it to make a business case- We can thanks the idiots at Daimler for that.)... THEN expect it to perform as a halo car.

Throw some money into it, have it kick some @$$ in LeMans, and see that halo worth go back up!

DrDJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could that website get any more low-budget? DO they ever actually do anything themselves or do they just beg, borrow, and steal?

DrDJ

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could that website get any more low-budget? DO they ever actually do anything themselves or do they just beg, borrow, and steal?
DrDJ

So, that is NOT a reputable website? I don't know...they asked for email addy to leave a comment about saving the Viper, which I did, and I'd recommend NOBODY give that out, they have NOT responded back...which they said they would for me to then validate on the site. I trust 2snakes4us...but I don't think I trust this site....juli

DrDJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So, that is NOT a reputable website? I don't know...they asked for email addy to leave a comment about saving the Viper, which I did, and I'd recommend NOBODY give that out, they have NOT responded back...which they said they would for me to then validate on the site. I trust 2snakes4us...but I don't think I trust this site....juli

Not saying it's not reputable, but I have never seen them do anything independantly, they just "repost" someone else's footage and have some casually dressed guy stand up and comment in their makeshift home studio. I don't believe that they have ever actually driven anything that they report on.:dunno:

DrDJ

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: their opinion (had to fix 'opinon'!)

I see, DrDJ...thank you for your comments, I will be more careful on what I respond to, one never knows, right? THX! ~juli

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceno