Tony's BBQ July19th-hotel info

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Although the Armour's have invited everyone to stay with them that would like to, and even though their house IS the size of a Super Wal-Mart (as Chad sez):D, I thought it would be a good idea to have back-up accommodations. I don't know if we'd have enough for a group rate, so here's the info:

Hampton Inn
1000 Market St
Dalton, GA 30720
706-226-4333

Rooms vary from $91-99/night. Some other hotels in the area are already booked, so we've decided on this one. Get rooms while you can.:headbang::headbang::nana::beer::poke:

Sinister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey! Eric & Amy (from VA) are coming! We've made reservations at the Hampton. Looking forward to seeing everyone again!

OP
OP
U

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I spoke to the Hotel Manager today and got the group rate. If you made your reservation and were told rate was $109, it is now $95. Anyone else booking a room will need to speak to April Holt. She's there between 3-11 pm. Mention the Viper Club for group rate. I think I've got everyone's rate changed that I knew of. :2tu:

-Chip

OP
OP
U

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome! Are you gonna be coming down Friday? Got directions? Just wonderin'. You can let me, Chad, or Tony know if you need anything. :2tu:

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just spoke to tony now. im gonna be south of tony near joseph dells house for friday nite. sat am, i wanna hookup with you guys though. i'll get a hold of chad tomorrow or you. thanx !

OP
OP
U

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You'll definitely need to contact Chad if you're planning on hooking up with his group for the Mtn drive. Our group is coming from Nashville area early Sat. morn. See ya' there! :headbang:
Is J.D. coming too? :dunno:

OP
OP
U

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just tell him to DE-TUNE it to about 1200 so he can drive it on the street! :D We've not seen him in over a year:omg:. I'll even buy the beer:D.

Last edited:

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You'll definitely need to contact Chad if you're planning on hooking up with his group for the Mtn drive. Our group is coming from Nashville area early Sat. morn. See ya' there! :headbang:
Is J.D. coming too? :dunno:

High probability I'll be there along w/ the car. My wife and/or daughter may be coming so I hope to see y'all then!

It'll be de-tuned for sure though. Right now, the power is stupid-crazy!

jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd like to see JD too... last time we saw his car he had burned all the rubber off the rears and it was on a rollback... :)

OP
OP
U

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does this offer stand if I decide to come as well? :D I'll even detune the McV, but this may result in the exhaust being louder :lmao:

What?...I can't hear you. Did you say your exhaust may be louder?:lmao:

High probability I'll be there along w/ the car. My wife and/or daughter may be coming so I hope to see y'all then!

It'll be de-tuned for sure though. Right now, the power is stupid-crazy!

What's your definition of "stupid-crazy"...1500, 1600???:crazy2:
We all look forward to seeing you (and/or wife/daughter).:2tu:
-Chip

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any tennis pros or table tennis pros are welcome to bring your rackets/paddles too.

So you are saying that the non-pros need only bring a warm body? :D

I have a Nintendo Wii I could bring if you think it would get used. Bowling, Tennis, Baseball, and Boxing games. You move the controller just like you would doing a move for that particular sport. Even those that are not into games love it. It took me 30 minutes to get my mom to try it. Within 5 minutes she got a strike, but it was the only one of the night. :rolaugh:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any tennis pros or table tennis pros are welcome to bring your rackets/paddles too.

You're just trying to have an excuse to wear your favorite tennis skirt. Freak. :lmao:

I have a Nintendo Wii I could bring if you think it would get used. Bowling, Tennis, Baseball, and Boxing games. You move the controller just like you would doing a move for that particular sport. Even those that are not into games love it. It took me 30 minutes to get my mom to try it. Within 5 minutes she got a strike, but it was the only one of the night. :rolaugh:

Is the mud wrestling with ******* girls game for the Wii out yet? If so, I vote you bring that game :D

OP
OP
U

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So you are saying that the non-pros need only bring a warm body? :D

Bring it anyway, just in case. We're gonna bring some stuff too. We can always play it at the Hotel (or at Tony's) Sat. night after we get "liquour-ed" up! :naughty: :boozer:

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man, I wish I could make it. Just won't happen this time. I really don't have a great excuse given that Plum is coming down from NNJ for a BBQ! :2tu:

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man, I wish I could make it. Just won't happen this time. I really don't have a great excuse given that Plum is coming down from NNJ for a BBQ! :2tu:

You're scared, thats all. what if i promise not to run ya too hard ? will ya go then ?... :)

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea...swim suits too.

Eh...hmmmm, pic from last year. All the ladies have requested that Chad wear a regular suit this year :rolaugh:

chad_man.jpg