Utah Aftermarket Exhaust Ban Bill

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You gotta love the Nazis. They want everyone to do their idea of life and don't recognize that some of us think they're ********.

Is Utah mostly run by Menonnites? They lossened up on the Liquor Laws, why are they trying to pass more stupid laws to control minor parts of all Utah life? Perhaps they should move to Cuba? Don't they realize that the Islamic Terrorists are trying to control everyone's lives as well? ... and using Religion as the excuse?

Perhaps they'll realize that such a law would mean that people would gut their Cats and mufflers instead of buying a much more efficient exhaust system? Would installing an '09 Stock system be OK on a '93 Viper that came with the "famous UPS Truck sound"?

Ted

cash84

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I run Mopar RACE Exhaust. :lmao: (which means no cats) surprisingly I haven't been pulled over but got thumbs up from the officers haha

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Re: Utah Aftermarket Exhaust Ban Bill is Dead for the year

Update: SEMA SAN - SEMA ACTION NETWORK

A substitute bill (S.B. 106) to ban the use of most aftermarket exhaust systems will not be taken up by the Utah Senate prior to the adjournment of the legislature. The bill is dead for the year......... On behalf of the SEMA Action Network, congratulations and thanks to all who participated in opposing this bill.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Guess there must be a lot of people that want to say what color clothes we need to wear? Why don't they try and make things better? Save some people whose lives are lost to drugs. Pay taxes for some of the people that can't afford their property taxes and save a few more homeless people. Why not find those druggies and alkies and make a law to force them to live productive lives instead of living as thieves so that they can afford the drugs and highly taxed Booze?

Why does the Stupid Government make stupid laws and pick on Honest Hard Working Citizens? Why don't they grant all good Citizens NO TAXes for the rest of their lives as a reward for being helpful and productive Citizens? Why not take every penny from the criminals and druggies as taxes? They couldn't afford to waste their lives and when they stole from everyone else there would be no point to it since the Government would be the only one to be rewarded by theives ill gotten gains!

What a world. The good get their lives controlled by **** Governments and the Criminals get free educations, Free TV (I have to pay $90+ for Sat. TV and $90+ for Sat Internet), Free food, free clothes. Free housing. Stupid Government should be trying to make us a better life, not ruin what's left of our good life.

Put the Politicians in Jail where they belong.

OP
OP
S

Solid Red 98

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It galls me that with all of the serious issues that should occupy the attention of government, these knuckleheads actually expend legislative time and energy on this type of total BS. One thing is for sure, there are a lot of car people out there who won't easily just lay over. Now, if we could just get rid of the front plate requirements in various states.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I see that Vancouver Parks Board has infringed on personal rights by banning smoking on Beaches and in all parks. They said that several municipalities have banned smoking outdoors as well as in all building and cars with anyone under 16. Nazis! Communists. Many of the healthiest people I know are smokers! Unfortunately, I quit smoking 2 years ago. I really got tired of hearing that I was dying because I smoked.

Hey, I quit smoking and I'm still Healthy like when I smoked!!! Course the emergency rooms in the hospitals in Vancouver area has a huge waiting list to get health care. Not the smokers, the accident victims. Wonder why there's not a smokers lineup? Fascists!

Fire all the Politicians (no more higher taxes) and use all that money (all politicians are overpaid) and use that money to hire DOCTORS stupid!

Duh

Viper ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad to see all out tax dollars being put to great use . :rolleyes: Politicians must get really bored some days the stuff they come up with . Couldn't they waste there time on issues a little more important , other then banning fake testicles . Or worrying about aftermarket exhaust . How bout ways of generating jobs .
Politicians are always pointing fingers at the auto industry . The pollution that it creates . But you rarely hear about some of the other factors of green house gases . They could be using there power to help greener ways of producing electricity. coal plants are responsible for 57 percent of the electricity generated in the U.S.

CO2 from fossil fuel combustion percentage contributions for 2000–2004
  1. Solid fuels (e.g., coal): 35%

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here in Wstrn Cda we're somewhere around 60% taxes on heating and energy fuels. Wow. all because of "emmissions"? BS, it's all to steal your money and ruin the economy of North America and Europe. None of those horrendous taxes make anything greener, they just cause inflation and lead to a recession.

If only a few Political leaders spent a quarter of the taxes they steal on IMPORTANT enviromental issues like the Volcano that's filling the World's atmosphere with rocks and dirt as well as Sulphur emissions. Probably the entire Chinese pollution emissions every minute or so. Guess Volcanos pollute, but they don't pay???

Liars and cheats. Fake 'problems' and stupidity causing inferior cars to be built full of Toxic metals, acids, etc,

I guess the Politicians make certain that no HONEST people get to become Politicians?

Sad.

Ted

viperbilliam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it's because most of the time, only a minority of the voting-eligible population bother to vote, and a much smaller population bother to inform themselves of what's going on in the legislative world and contact their representatives. It's much easier to just complain about the state of affairs and remark "my vote won't matter anyway". The entities that do care and try to influence legislators are the lobbyists.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Maybe no one cares because the elected officials are busy trying to create a **** state. Gotta love all the smoking and transfat laws.

Makes you wonder why people even bother to pay attention to the laws. Can't understand them unless you're a lawyer and they seem to be used against honest citizens and to protect criminals.

Kinda looks like criminals are writing the laws?

We don't need anymore laws. We need more Cops to enforce the laws - and I don't mean traffic laws and fines.

Ted

Bandit3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
RTTD---LAWYERS write laws, does that explain it? Kinda like having doctors invent diseases.

Viper ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here in Wstrn Cda we're somewhere around 60% taxes on heating and energy fuels. Wow. all because of "emmissions"? BS, it's all to steal your money and ruin the economy of North America and Europe. None of those horrendous taxes make anything greener, they just cause inflation and lead to a recession.

If only a few Political leaders spent a quarter of the taxes they steal on IMPORTANT enviromental issues like the Volcano that's filling the World's atmosphere with rocks and dirt as well as Sulphur emissions. Probably the entire Chinese pollution emissions every minute or so. Guess Volcanos pollute, but they don't pay???

Liars and cheats. Fake 'problems' and stupidity causing inferior cars to be built full of Toxic metals, acids, etc,

I guess the Politicians make certain that no HONEST people get to become Politicians?

Sad.

Ted

LMAO Volcanos Pollute but they don't pay :rolaugh: :2tu: It is BS how so often Climate change , natural disasters , green house gases all gets pointed at the auto industry . Then the genious politicains we have running our countries . Make these asinine laws and policies .

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LMAO Volcanos Pollute but they don't pay :rolaugh: :2tu: It is BS how so often Climate change , natural disasters , green house gases all gets pointed at the u.s. auto industry . Then the genious politicains we have running our countries . Make these asinine laws and policies .

fixed it for ya :2tu:
:usa:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skammy