Wanted - 96 Soft Top OR Trade for my Gen 1 Soft Top

veelangs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A Member was kind enough to give me a Gen 1 soft top but since I have a 96, it's just a tad too short. I have the bag and all the bits and bobs for it. I'm more than happy to trade it for a 96 Soft Top if you happen to need a Gen 1 Soft Top, or I will buy your 96 Soft Top and put this one for sale after.

Located in NYC, can travel reasonable distances.

99RT10GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a 1996 specific top. It is a one year only top. How far from Bath, PA are you? Do you need the slider windows for it too?

OP
OP
V

veelangs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a 1996 specific top. It is a one year only top. How far from Bath, PA are you? Do you need the slider windows for it too?
I’m in manhattan so not crazy far

currently talking to another user but will reach out if need be

99RT10GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Havik Performance is a Viper shop located in Bath, PA and is close to the OP for a meet up

OP
OP
V

veelangs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What happened? Always try to do things in person if possible.
Asked me to email, price was too good to be true (low 3 figures) but i figured who’s scamming on a viper forum of all places. Sent the money, he asked for more (a small amount) and then asked for a lot more and fool me once etc

99RT10GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dude that suuucks. Always use your credit card for every online transaction, thru whatever online payment method you use.

OP
OP
V

veelangs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah, his account seems to have vanished on the site but in case he tries again, the email he used for me was tallcreation (@) aol . com

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AZViper95