Welcome to V.A.

mach4444

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Jeff. I live in Florida, and I am a Viperholic.

I've tried to control my addiction but I keep reverting back to my old ways.

In the 11 months I have owned my 2000 RT/10 I've managed to accrue 22.000 miles on my car. I purchased it with 7,721 miles on it and I am closing in on 30.000 very quickly.

Other than a couple trips up north to see family I only drive it in Florida and never to work.
I work long hours, come home and find excuses to take her out.

I have 2 company vehicles that they insure, cover gas and maintenance on, yet I still take her out.
I thought about taking up drinking heavily to keep me at home more, but that would cut into my gas money.

I know many of you lock your vehicles away for storage as museum pieces, but what is the sense in having a beautiful woman if you just keep her locked up and never take her out and show her off ?

Is there a cure? I'm afraid that if I buy a 2nd viper that I will just drive that one also and then I will never sleep.

Any of you suffer from this same addiction? Is there a cure, like buying a corvette?

Please tell me I am not alone........

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Jeff. I live in Florida, and I am a Viperholic.

I've tried to control my addiction but I keep reverting back to my old ways.

In the 11 months I have owned my 2000 RT/10 I've managed to accrue 22.000 miles on my car. I purchased it with 7,721 miles on it and I am closing in on 30.000 very quickly.

Other than a couple trips up north to see family I only drive it in Florida and never to work.
I work long hours, come home and find excuses to take her out.

I have 2 company vehicles that they insure, cover gas and maintenance on, yet I still take her out.
I thought about taking up drinking heavily to keep me at home more, but that would cut into my gas money.

I know many of you lock your vehicles away for storage as museum pieces, but what is the sense in having a beautiful woman if you just keep her locked up and never take her out and show her off ?

Is there a cure? I'm afraid that if I buy a 2nd viper that I will just drive that one also and then I will never sleep.

Any of you suffer from this same addiction? Is there a cure, like buying a corvette?

Please tell me I am not alone........

Just find a friend and place a bet with them. Set a certain amount of miles you DO NOT want to go over in one years time. If you go over the miles you have to pay them like $2,000 or whatever amount you choose. If you don't.. well you'd have to work that part out with your friend for your reward(then again the reward is not having to pay your friend any money while at the same time keeping your car under the certain amount of miles you do not wish to go over in one years time).. But I'd just figure out a way to make yourself refrain from driving it 24/7 while at the same time keeping yourself sane.. :2tu:

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Enjoy every mile in the beast! You are on the best road ever.

GRNBGON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry, there is no cure, other than growing too old to drive. Drive it till it's worn out, then buy a garage queen and start over! I am at six + years and no end in sight!
Happy Motoring!:drive:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceno