Welp..... My Viper is gone...

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello everyone. Just wanted to let everyone know that my GTS has found a new home down in Texas! It was very sad to see her go, but I know its in good hands!

The new owner is around here and is a very active member with the club and I know the car will get the miles it deserves!

For those of you that don't know who I am it was a Matte Black GTS. It's tuff to see her go but its for the right reasons right now in my life. I will be in another Viper (hopefully sooner rather than later)

Its been really great hanging around here, talking to people, and learning so much about these masterpieces! So many great people and cars!

The only bad thing I can say about the VCA is it has cost me a lot of money by seeing all the great mods and Viper parts thats out there!!

Merry Christmas everyone, and I will be back!

-Tim

Bird325

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It will only be a matter of time, Tim ... looking forward to your next project car. Take care and we'll catch you again soon.

killerviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nice Tim. I was at one point considering your car too. Great ride. I'm down in houston also and just bought my GTS up near Flint Michigan. Wonder where the new owner is down here.

anyways better get back in one soon! :D

MikeG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Tim,

I know you'll be back. In the interim, I am looking forward to checking out your former Matte Black Viper. My "Secret Decoder Ring" indicates it should be making the circuit in the Texas Capital real soon. Hopefully, I'll have opportunity to run into it and view it in person, if the weather will improve so the new owner can take it out for a spin.

OP
OP
T

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice Tim. I was at one point considering your car too. Great ride. I'm down in houston also and just bought my GTS up near Flint Michigan. Wonder where the new owner is down here.

anyways better get back in one soon! :D

He's close to Houston I believe. Around Hutto??? Anyways I will shoot him a email and he'll hope on here and hopefully post pics etc!

I am hoping by this time next year I will be in a SRT coupe!

-Tim

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skammy