What wheels are these?

killerviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I want those for my gen2. Anyone know the sizes? gonna be on the hunt for that set from here on out

Last edited:

Bird325

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They ARE CCW 505's. I put a set on my Gen II that I bought from a VCA member WITH almost new tires on them. Be aware that they are polished, non-coated aluminum. They look great, but they are a chore to keep clean and shiny. Just keep searching for "CCW 505 18".

LifeIsGood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Be aware that they are polished, non-coated aluminum. They look great, but they are a chore to keep clean and shiny.

What he said. Mine are 505a...I'm sure that I'll be having them chromed or something...they are easily scratched...every fricken' small rock that gets kicked up or just touching the finish with something other than a microfiber towel...PITA!

Bird325

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, LIG, post up your quotes when you get them. I might do the same thing. I love the looks, but the soft surface isn't working out so well. Maybe just part with the money and do the similar HRE's?

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well Chad, they appear to be 5 spoke wheels. Seems like like there staggered too, 19's in the front and 20's in the rear. They also seem polished, have six lug nuts on each and feature centercaps as well. Hope this helps. :D

--RS

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skammy