Who's Silver GTS wrecked on the Long Island Expressway this morning ?

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who\'s Silver GTS wrecked on the Long Island Expressway this morning ?

Passed by a ton of traffic by Little Neck Parkway exit on the L.I.E. this morning. It was a Silver 98 GTS and a Silver Z06 pretty hammered.

Anyone know who it was ?

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Who\'s Silver GTS wrecked on the Long Island Expressway this morning ?

What the hell happened there? There are a few Silver Tri state owners. I hope it was none of them. Not you right Phil!!!

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

NOT me thank god. but then again the insurance would more than cover it...lol

i was driving in NY today but not on the LIE

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score

They were both wrecked? Ouch. Hope they are ok.

OP
OP
T

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Couldn't tell the year of the Z06(all look the same from 01-04).

The Viper looked pretty bad on the flatbed and the Z06 was hidden a bit behind the divider on the flatbed hook.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score

That Viper will be on Ebay in a couple months, clean title out of Florida. Never been in the rain, no stories.... :smirk:

hemibeep

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I must be missing something about the clean title out of Florida thing. I had to go the rebuilt title route. There was no, okay here is your clean title B.S. The car had to be inspected, proof of every part used, including the VIN of the car that the part came from, and they looked at the bill of sale for the part to make sure it matched the VIN of the donor car as well as owner's name. I also had to pay Florida sales tax on parts that were bought out of state. Please tell me how to get the title CLEAN and I will go take care of mine.

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Couldn't tell the year of the Z06(all look the same from 01-04).

The Viper looked pretty bad on the flatbed and the Z06 was hidden a bit behind the divider on the flatbed hook.

You found another Viper yet????

dansauto

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The Florida laws changed. they used tol be very lax. I dont know any state that does not brand titles anymore.

OP
OP
T

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Brian,

I'm buying back my 00 Steel Gray with stripes tomorrow. Not sure on the plans for it yet. Waiting to see if they are going to build a track on Long Island.

Also, might be picking up a 2000 mile FE this week.(Hey, I might be Twinvipers gain)LOL.

Hows your car doing ? Going to Bradenton ?

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Brian,

I'm buying back my 00 Steel Gray with stripes tomorrow. Not sure on the plans for it yet. Waiting to see if they are going to build a track on Long Island.

Also, might be picking up a 2000 mile FE this week.(Hey, I might be Twinvipers gain)LOL.

That's cool! I'm probably gonna pick up a FE in the future as well. Car is doing well. I've been enjoying it. We de-tuned it to run on 93. Kinda nice not worrying about making it to this race or that one. I just turned 4k miles on it. :D Don't know about Bradenton yet, it depends on work.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Brian,

That's cool! I'm probably gonna pick up a FE in the future as well. Car is doing well. I've been enjoying it. We de-tuned it to run on 93. Kinda nice not worrying about making it to this race or that one. I just turned 4k miles on it. :D Don't know about Bradenton yet, it depends on work.

Admit it, you're afraid, VERY AFRAID of me whooping your A$$ in the street tire shootout :D Besides, just tell the boss to "take this job and................." :2tu:

OP
OP
T

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score

[/QUOTE]

Yes, the race B.S. gets a bit old after a while. I was going to buy Gary J's car, but I waited too long to pull the trigger. Going to be weird driving an almost stock car around until I figure out what I'm going to do next. Definitely pump gas. C-16 was a pain in the a-s to get(besides the 12.00 a gallon I had to pay).