Are these for real??

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The adds look pretty good except for the ridiculous prices. I wonder what their angle is? What do they hope to get? Someone to send them the money sight unseen?

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are scams... I saw that stuff all the time when I was shopping around to find my car. I used to send emails to extremely low priced vipers knowing they were scams which they were since no one ever responded back to me.

DEKE01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I would take all three at those prices.

Reminds me of the scam my Grandmother once recieved where she had won a late model car but had to pay a $25 prociessing fee. Fortunately I read the very difficult to see fine print. It was a literally a model of a car.

chimazo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip - I just bought all three! They should start arriving next week, then I'll post pics.;)

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The adds look pretty good except for the ridiculous prices. I wonder what their angle is? What do they hope to get? Someone to send them the money sight unseen?

There's a sucker born every minute...

RobZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The second car actually has a phone number given when you press "Get This Seller's Phone Number"

Anyone wanna call... I was tempted to.

:usa:

OP
OP
F

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe we all should and set up appointments. The way I found them was my son was looking for a Viper and saw them and said WOW I can buy one cheap, I told him it had to be a scam.
A 20 year old kid who makes decent money was in heaven finding them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceno