Back in Stock - On sale - Titanium Canisters`

D

DAMN YANKEE

Why do I use them? Trouble free and the best "K"s I've seen in a solo mount!

Don't miss out...

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
D

DAMN YANKEE

APEX swap out system for anybody that is looking for the right way to maximize "K" torque values while minimizing heat and blow back.

OP
OP
D

DAMN YANKEE

Some folks get them for looks, others for the way they sound, but the real deal is driveability. I've used the Kokomar sets, been through two sets of Dunhams & Vickers and know what it is like to have to reseat them every couple of thousands miles.

Do it right once and be done with them.

For those that don't know what these can do for you go here, click ...and start reading.

Constituents of engine exhaust - US Patent 5618500 Description

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so does this thing replace your CAT ???

id rather put one of these on my car:

You must be registered for see images

looks less complicated...

ACRBruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After reading all twelve posts and the link to the patent, I'm still as lost as ever. :confused:

ACRBruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
me too, but they have titanium in them so I think i need at least two

I love titanium too and have Ti bicycles, Ti watch, Ti sunglasses, Ti wheel nuts, Ti springs, but no Ti hips yet (hopefully not for a long time). But I want this Ti whatever too but all I know is I can put it somewhere in along the exhaust path. Would this look good hanging from my mirror, since it is Ti, it shouldn't be that heavy???

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll join in, don't have the first notion of what you are talking about...looks to me like someone is pulling your legs.:eater:

If you look closely at the picture on top the "Tator XJJ-138" doesn't resemble anything from a car, BUT the front of it has a very close resemblance to a combination fire nozzle - fog and straight stream.:nono:

More interested in driving.....uhhh, snow!:drive:

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok So at least I don't feel stupid for not knowing what the hell this is your what its for. But I would agree that this does not seem like it has anything to do with Viper engines or exhaust, but hey it looks cool and technical.

malcoll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As usual, it's not available for a Gen 1....and I would have bought 12 of them so I could have spares to sell when stock runs out.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't believe you guys aren't aware of these. I put a pair on my car, and ectochromatic dispersion has gone way up. I can go 10-12K miles now between changes.

If you haven't picked these up, I highly recommend it. The benefits are substantial.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All I know is that if the "K" value gets too high, the car will spontaneously combust....not good.

Flash

They recommend starting with the bleed screw turned all the way to the outer stop, and then going in one full turn at a time until you hit the proper K value for your engine displacement and octane rating. To calculate your K value, run this equation:

K = D x O / (3.14159 x C), where D = displacement, O = octane rating, and C = number of cylinders.

Be safe!

CCBrian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm more interested in the muffler bearings.Do they come in sets? And can I run them on my Comp Coupe in VRL or SCCA and still be legal? I have a real problem with sound at Laguna Seca...my old ones are wearing out an my CC is starting to sound like a UPS truck again...or a worn out Chevy.

kennyhemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm more interested in the muffler bearings.Do they come in sets? And can I run them on my Comp Coupe in VRL or SCCA and still be legal? I have a real problem with sound at Laguna Seca...my old ones are wearing out an my CC is starting to sound like a UPS truck again...or a worn out Chevy.

I can live with a UPS truck sound...Not a chevy, Replace them ASAP to avoid further embarassment!:lmao:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skammy