Back in Stock - On sale - Titanium Canisters`

OP
OP
D

DAMN YANKEE

These will come standard on the 2011 model, but they will be made up of clear acrylic, to match the rest of the car.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I tried those TTCs and couldn't get them to fit. Does anybody have better instructions than what comes in the box?

They didn't fit well in my car either. I found that taking the entire exhaust off and putting it in a deep freeze meat locker for 24 hours made the metal shrink enough to get the TTCs seated. If you don't have access to a meat locker, you can try 50 or so of those cans you use to blow off computer equipment turned upside down and sprayed directly on the exhaust. Just work fast.

Ratical2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They didn't fit well in my car either. I found that taking the entire exhaust off and putting it in a deep freeze meat locker for 24 hours made the metal shrink enough to get the TTCs seated. If you don't have access to a meat locker, you can try 50 or so of those cans you use to blow off computer equipment turned upside down and sprayed directly on the exhaust. Just work fast.

Or if you are in the northeastern part of North America, just leave the car outside for an hour, 2 hours max.....:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skammy