cool clip

mach4444

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure if this has made the rounds yet.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9MfAB3kVv0[/media]

the vette guys enjoyed it.

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
great vid

right outcome,
good attitudes,
minimal stupid cursing,
no distracting background music,

got to say, that v-8 does sound nice

thanks for posting

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That vette sounded unbelievable!!!!That Viper was OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!Think Ill give up the idea of the GenIV or V and put a twin turbo on the Gen II

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you notice how the Porsche driver almost followed the Mustang right off the track? It just goes to show you that you drive where you're looking.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Crazy Porsche driver
Not to hijack or steal the thunder here, but this one always makes me laugh so hard I cry! ENJOY!
~juli

Ok, I have to say, I was a little like "This guy collects comic books and plays Dungeons and Dragons in his spare time" there at the beginning, but the evil laughter after the spin-out had me chuckling pretty good.

As for the TT-Viper/Vette video, that was cool. I always like to see car guys being car guys without all the BS. And yeah, that Vette sounded darn good.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, I have to say, I was a little like "This guy collects comic books and plays Dungeons and Dragons in his spare time" there at the beginning, but the evil laughter after the spin-out had me chuckling pretty good.
As for the TT-Viper/Vette video, that was cool. I always like to see car guys being car guys without all the BS. And yeah, that Vette sounded darn good.

I know, I know!!!! :lmao: It's that VOICE and the maniacal laughter in the Porsche video that gets me every time! :rolaugh:
Yeah, the Vette sounded pretty darned good. (I've got the fuse pulled in mine, so my Z06 exhaust sounds great too :drive:)
~juli

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know, I know!!!! :lmao: It's that VOICE and the maniacal laughter in the Porsche video that gets me every time! :rolaugh:
Yeah, the Vette sounded pretty darned good. (I've got the fuse pulled in mine, so my Z06 exhaust sounds great too :drive:)
~juli

Fuse? :dunno:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That, or you just confirmed that the Vette has so much stupid nanny stuff on it that you have to play tricks like pulling fuses to get it to drive like a real car. :dunno:
:lmao::rolaugh::lmao::rolaugh:

Oh SNAP!!! :rolaugh: LOL...I won't get into my own personal reasons for having to drive a paddle-shifting car ... BUTT ... know the 'nanny' stuff is NOT the reason :smirk: (easily turned off). No, what it does is opens the exhaust all the time, most people would hate the 'drone', I'm hearing impaired, so it don't bother me, it's music to my ears, the louder an exhaust, the better I like it~! :drive:
Sorry for hijacking~~~again ( :rolleyes: )~~~leadfoot-juli

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh SNAP!!! :rolaugh: LOL...I won't get into my own personal reasons for having to drive a paddle-shifting car ... BUTT ... know the 'nanny' stuff is NOT the reason :smirk: (easily turned off). No, what it does is opens the exhaust all the time, most people would hate the 'drone', I'm hearing impaired, so it don't bother me, it's music to my ears, the louder an exhaust, the better I like it~! :drive:
Sorry for hijacking~~~again ( :rolleyes: )~~~leadfoot-juli

Hmmm...interesting. Don't know squat about the Vette's, wasn't aware they have an active exhaust system. Thanks!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmm...interesting. Don't know squat about the Vette's, wasn't aware they have an active exhaust system. Thanks!

It's a regular Corvette with added option of Z06 exhaust and paddle-shifting, the reason that I chose this car, as I love driving, and this is my way of having my manual tranny too...*slam*slam*slam* thru the paddles/gears, no letup on throttle~!:drive: (Not getting into WHY I cannot drive a standard any longer :( )
You're very welcome bro. :cool:
~juli
(Hope I'm forgiven for hijacking tragically here as Evil-Juli :nono:)

Phun70

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score

Yeah, that's true, BUT! It was DAMN FUNNY!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skammy