Daves Big Brakes/Parts Rack

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I ordered Dave's 11" mirror and Valentine mount bracket along with some other stuff Friday the 21st, I recieved everything on Monday the 24th!!!Just ordered pads and centercaps from Jon B,recieved just as quick. Between Dave's and JonB you can't go wrong!!Amazing customer service from both places not to mention great products.Just wanted to give a shout out to both companies and the help they give!!!

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I ordered Dave's 11" mirror and Valentine mount bracket along with some other stuff Friday the 21st, I recieved everything on Monday the 24th!!!Just ordered pads and centercaps from Jon B,recieved just as quick. Between Dave's and JonB you can't go wrong!!Amazing customer service from both places not to mention great products.Just wanted to give a shout out to both companies and the help they give!!!

Being AARP senior citizens without any redeeming social life whatsoever, neither one of us have anything else to DO but ship your orders right away.....

So THANKS for your business and for the kind words.....

Dave's Big Brakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What Jon B said, it's hell being a AARP & a senior plus CRS all at the same time.:lmao:

I even sold parts on Xmas day:2tu: Every day is just another day:drive:
Big Brake Dave:drive:

GTSjbud

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just ordered a big brake upgrade kit + other stuff from Dave. Dave is a great guy!! I highly recommend purchasing from him. :2tu:

GTSjbud

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You sure that will slow you down from 250mph???

A wise old man (well not really an old man) recently told me, "Before you upgrade the GO you should look at the WHOA! It makes no sense to go fast if you can't stop it..." :confused: Ahhhh....makes sense :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceno