Do you do this too?

Need1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay so I framed a picture of me and the Viper and put it in my office. Now I appear to be the office narcissist :D :2tu:

Anyone else have pictures with them and their Vipers hanging around the office?

2snakes4us

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nobody at work knows i have a Viper nor do i want them to know.
It would just cause friction.

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have those pictures in my garage/bedroom,same for me at work no one knows I have it,in fact they think I want a corvette:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a calendar my gf made for me from pics of my Viper she took last Summer with a different pic for each month.. Gets a lot of comments from the losers that end up in my office.

:smirk:

OP
OP
N

Need1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a calendar my gf made for me from pics of my Viper she took last Summer with a different pic for each month.. Gets a lot of comments from the losers that end up in my office.

:smirk:

A calendar with 12 different pictures of your girlfriend would have been better... :rolaugh:

Quit inviting losers into your office! :D

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A calendar with 12 different pictures of your girlfriend would have been better... :rolaugh:

Quit inviting losers into your office! :D

Funny....if the calendar had her in it I couldn't hang it in my office unless I bought some drool cups. :rolaugh:

I work for County Government and it's where all the flotsom and jetsom of life end up, except for me of course.:dunno:

mach4444

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I have pictures of my viper(and other vipers) all over my office.
why would it cause friction with others at work?

I'm proud of my car and what I accomplished in able to afford it.
I average 60 to 80 hours a week. nights, weekends whatever it takes.
when other people go home I'm halfway through my day.

thats what's great about the USA. if you have the drive and the balls to go forit, you can earn it.

Last edited:

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I drove my Viper to my store only a couple times. First time I pulled up and got out of my car there was a couple 30ish women sitting on the barracades around my Fuel tank. One of them said, "Nice car, want me to steal it?" My Viper is a neighborhood secret in this small town. Np pics.

Both my Vipers and other of my cars are featured on various sites of the web, but no papers or pics locally. It's a secret around here.

Ted

xlrashn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am out of wall space with pctures of my cars. Race shots at Road America (my race car not the Viper), static shots from various locations, and what not. I am very proud of my Viper and other cars. My office is private however, and not open to customers.

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had to upgrade my hard drive just to hold them all. The one's that aren't printed and yes, plastered all over the office wall. Heck, I've even got one on the window...

You must be registered for see images

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay so I framed a picture of me and the Viper and put it in my office. Now I appear to be the office narcissist :D :2tu:

Anyone else have pictures with them and their Vipers hanging around the office?

You may be... I do not know. It depends on the reason for having it there? In my office I have my diplomas, a few awards, picture of my wife and boy, an upside down world map, a couple "Demotivators" (check despair.com) and a golfing picture of the 3 Stooges. Why are they there? Diplomas and awards- prove my education level as I am a college professor, wife and boy cause I love them, demotivators because I hate the motivation picture craze, upside down map because I think our world is upside down in terms of priorities, and the Stooges picture speaks for itself. I wouldn't worry... Just ask yourself "why" and if your honest with yourself you will answer your own question about whether or not you are the office narcissist. :)

SquadX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had to upgrade my hard drive just to hold them all. The one's that aren't printed and yes, plastered all over the office wall. Heck, I've even got one on the window...

As stated before, your car looks bad a$$ seating there. The lone ranger.

2snakes4us

Enthusiast
Reaction score

thats what's great about the USA. if you have the drive and the balls to go forit, you can earn it.

The Work i do is assigned by a guy that owns a simple Corvette for one. He has a letter on his desk framed that is from his young nephew that says.."I like your Vette, but i like vipers too....do you?" and so on..
If he knew i had a viper he might think i make too much and cut back on my work and give to other workers. I work on a piece work basis...the more i work...the more i make. I already catch flak because i have 2 Harley's i don't need any more flak.
Remember ...there are "haters" out there:(

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
pics of my viper are all over my office. me, my kids, the car, whatever, the pics are all over. i have trophies and plaques on all my file cabinets. viper pictures are all over my computer. most of my screen saver pics are vipers. the entire office knows i have a viper and i dont care what they think, and in fact i make it blatantly obvious. everyone in the office is reminded of vipers, and my viper, 24/7.

(did i mention that i am self-employed and i work entirely out of one of the extra bedrooms in my house?) :D

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I've seen it all too often. Some day you will wake up and realize you worked your life away... for what... a pile of money and some possessions? For a few people, they figure it out when they are in their 30's, some more in their 40's, some in their 50's and so on. I hope you figure it out until it is too late. There are more important things in life than working 60-80 hours a week to to make more and more money in order to buy things. You are missing out on too much of what life has to offer. You (and probably many others on this board) think I am nuts, but there will come a day when you will understand what I am saying... for some it may not be until you are on your death bed, and that will be sad. You may have heard this before, but there is a saying that goes something like this; you will probably never hear a person on their death bed say, "My only regret in life is that I did not spend more time at work!" Just something to ponder... :)

RMBSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My clients know that Friday is Viper day for me. The excitement my clients and their office have when I pull up in the Viper is priceless. My Friday lunches are booked out three months in advance....you have to share the excitement!!!

DreamOn

Viper Owner
Reaction score

DUDE!!! You're parked in the handicapped spot! What's up with that? Unless of course, that is a Viper Only sign that I can't read. :nono:

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a full size poster of my Viper made with a combination of 4 photos I took. I do not have an office but it is on my living room wall. I think it is really cool to actually own a poster-worthy car and have a poster of it since I have had multiple car posters over the years.

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've seen it all too often. Some day you will wake up and realize you worked your life away... for what... a pile of money and some possessions? For a few people, they figure it out when they are in their 30's, some more in their 40's, some in their 50's and so on. I hope you figure it out until it is too late. There are more important things in life than working 60-80 hours a week to to make more and more money in order to buy things. You are missing out on too much of what life has to offer. You (and probably many others on this board) think I am nuts, but there will come a day when you will understand what I am saying... for some it may not be until you are on your death bed, and that will be sad. You may have heard this before, but there is a saying that goes something like this; you will probably never hear a person on their death bed say, "My only regret in life is that I did not spend more time at work!" Just something to ponder... :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you get your Viper through hard work or inheritence. I agree that all work and no play is a waste of life if taken to the extreme but many who don't have the same opportunities, skills, and luck as others need to resort to overtime and financial discipline to make their wealth.

Personally, lots of OT combined with financial discipline earned me my Viper. It was well worth it to make my dream come true.

Having the coolest car in the company parking lot...... Priceless.

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you get your Viper through hard work or inheritence. I agree that all work and no play is a waste of life if taken to the extreme but many who don't have the same opportunities, skills, and luck as others need to resort to overtime and financial discipline to make their wealth.

Personally, lots of OT combined with financial discipline earned me my Viper. It was well worth it to make my dream come true.

Having the coolest car in the company parking lot...... Priceless.

I am a 45 year old CPA with an MBA and a Masters in Accounting. I got my Viper by saving throughout the years. I have never had anything given to me and I am the only college graduate in my family. I left the profession in 1995 to become a full-time student for almost 4 years in order to be qualified to teach at our local college (hence the need for the Masters degrees) when I realized I was killing myself over-working and stressing out. I also bought a Gen 1 in the mid 30's, so I did not spend a ton on a new one (which I could not afford). I was just warning you of the perils of over-working. Just don't miss out on too many other good things in life and don't work yourself into a grave. I realized this around age 33 or so and just wanted to pass on some friendly adivse I guess. I have given up much bigger money (probably 3 or 4 times more) for a flexible schedule and a lot of time off. Sometimes I wish I had more money, but the sacrifices are too great. I will never be able to afford a new or newer Viper, a huge house like some I see in the backgrounds of some member's avatars, and other toys of this world, but those are the trade-offs of my career decision. Best of luck my friend and fellow Viper guy! :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceno