Dodge Viper 97-02 Front Mask

Penny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am looking for a bra for my 2000 RT/10. Found this on ebay. Any other suggestions or places to look? Is $179 plus $20 for S&H a fair price?

Thanks

Mark

Dodge Viper 97-02 Front Mask, Bra Black with Viper Logo

www.TheViperStore.com

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Mark,
97-02 RT/10 MOPAR front end cover [bra] #82204631 MSRP $151.00 less 10% VCA. There are 32 left in DC stock.
Give me a call if you would like one. :cool:
914-763-3136

Thanks Cody!

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck, Do you have any for a 96 GTS?

I have one for the 96 GTS, has the blue stitching for the snake skin. I was going to dye it black, perhaps we can work something out?

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I used a front mask on my GTS, I got a lot of fine scratches from dust/sand that made it's way in between the fabric and the paint. Since then I stopped using the mask. But now it doesn't matter because I have way too many not_so_fine scratches to worry about. Thought I'd warn you.

Mopar488

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have heard this story before. Is it somethng with the design of the Viper and/or mask or was the car dirty. I have heard that dirt gets in through the fog light holes. Years ago I used one on a Supra and did not have issues. I don't want to create a problem, just trying to keep from constantly cleaning off bugs everytime I go out.

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's not a design issue. Dirt is fine enough to get in through small gaps between the hood and mask, especially when going over bumps or even aerodynamically. I don't care about bugs anymore.