Excited yet Irritated

handyman_321

Viper Owner
Reaction score
We need a front plate up here in Ontario and another member did get hit with a ticket. I use the rubber mount fron Jon at parts rack and it works great.

It's not really an issue, car still looks great and people like the custom plate

LiquoRT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I heard if you have green plates from like 15 years ago you only need that one on the back of the car but if you have red plates you need 2. On my jetta I only have one old green plate and havent got stopped :2tu:

In New York we can transfer plates from one car to another. If you transfer your jetta plates to the Viper and get new jetta plates, you stand a better chance of not getting a ticket.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
THAT was a close call....costanzo asks for a discount on the couple buck license plate bracket. Which Jon probably sells below cost as a favor. I had my radar up waiting for the next Tusanami to burst across the site while watching Costanzo sink beneath the waves of JonB's wrath. Glad to see you came to your senses Costanzo. It would have been a very rude awakening. And on a Thursday too.
You DO know about the Monday rule? If not PM me.

Now THAT'S Funny ! This bracket is a shared venture, little profit as Lee surmised.

Costanzo, the bracket has shipped along with some freebeees you should enjoy....thanks to all those who chimed in.

OP
OP
C

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In New York we can transfer plates from one car to another. If you transfer your jetta plates to the Viper and get new jetta plates, you stand a better chance of not getting a ticket.

Hey man thanks for the tip. However, the plate on the jetta isn't in my name; it's in my fathers who transfered that plate onto the jetta from his truck back when I got it.

I got my plates now; but I plan on getting Vanity plates soon.. "AMCVPR" ;)

OP
OP
C

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now THAT'S Funny ! This bracket is a shared venture, little profit as Lee surmised.

Costanzo, the bracket has shipped along with some freebeees you should enjoy....thanks to all those who chimed in.

That's understandable, I meant no harm when I said it. I pretty much said it in a joking manner anyways! :)

Thanks again tho Jon; I will be doing business with you again in the near future :2tu:

NukedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THAT was a close call....costanzo asks for a discount on the couple buck license plate bracket. Which Jon probably sells below cost as a favor. I had my radar up waiting for the next Tusanami to burst across the site while watching Costanzo sink beneath the waves of JonB's wrath. Glad to see you came to your senses Costanzo. It would have been a very rude awakening.

Geeeeeeez, relax and take a deep breath, we're only talking car parts . . . .

OP
OP
C

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AMC Viper?

Lemme see.......... Pacer, Javelin, AMX, Gremlin, and the beloved EAGLE !

AMC ???

Yup AMC Viper.... AMC are my initials- Anthony Michael Costanzo..

AMCViper has been part of my AIM screen name now for over 8 years so people just know me by it :2tu:

By the way I received the bracket today, thanks again Jon! I just screw those screws into the rubber pieces making my own holes right? There aren't supposed to be holes already in it I'm assuming..

OP
OP
C

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup I'm not even using the front bracket I just got. I'm going to go front plateless.. I'll use the bracket to get my inspection sticker and ill leave it in my car if I need to show that I do have a 2nd plate with a bracket for it; but hopefully I won't ever need to consider putting it on my car.

If I do have to use it though; Ill write down all the cities I get stopped in and consider only putting on the front plate in those cities. :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceno