Finally come across another Viper!!

Need1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For the first time, while driving the Viper, I finally met a random Viper on the streets. I was filling up at the station and a beautiful FE GTS R/W pulls up to the pump next to me.

Is this a rare occurrence for anyone else?

Ratical2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For me it is rare. In the last year and a half, I have seen 3 Vipers while driving my own. Twice they were going the other way and only once did I drive beside a guy for about 3 blocks. I don't count the times that I am heading for VCA event where I expect to see other Vipers.

Yeah, for me it a rare thing....

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since I got mine about 2 months ago, I've only seen 5 others (not including VCA events). Only once was I actually able to see the other owner and make eye contact. To me, this is very rare...never stopped at the same place while in my Viper (stopped next to one at a light once and was parked next to another while in my dd a few weeks ago).

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In 3+ years of owning mine, I've seen under 20 on the road not counting VCA events. I've prob only seen 8-10 or so while in my Viper. This includes numerous trips to Atlanta and Florida

HHI VIPER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Owned mine since August 2007 and I just saw my second Viper on the road near Jacksonville Florida this past weekend. A red GTS with a number circled in white with a rear large spoiler heading south on I-95. Anybody we know???

OP
OP
N

Need1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Every single time I take my Viper for a ride I see multiple Vettes. Does that count?:confused::rolaugh::smirk::crazy2:

I hardly ever come across Vettes while driving the Viper, I want to play!! But when I do, it's always grandma out running errands! I come across a lot of Mustangs though, but they know better :nono:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Owned mine since August 2007 and I just saw my second Viper on the road near Jacksonville Florida this past weekend. A red GTS with a number circled in white with a rear large spoiler heading south on I-95. Anybody we know???

Was it a #34 by chance??

I hardly ever come across Vettes while driving the Viper, I want to play!! But when I do, it's always grandma out running errands! I come across a lot of Mustangs though, but they know better :nono:

About a year ago or so, my girlfriend was over here and we were getting ready to go somewhere. I kept telling her to hurry up we were gonna be late. When we left, as we were pulling out of my neighborhood, a C5 passed in front of us. I looked at her and smiled and she was like "don't you do it, don't even think about it, we're already late...remember?" Sooooooo, I followed him and we both jumped on Interstate heading north. The place we were suppose to be going was south :D We did one good pull and the Vette got a good view of my license plate and taillights :D We ended up getting off at an exit and going to an icecream place and never even making it to where we were suppose to be going :D

Last edited:

MTGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has to be Chuck

2001-V10 Power Nut

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
:yay:Only once in a while, but when I do see them I make an effort to stop and find out if they are in the VCA, and if so why havent I seen them at events. Have had several people say they had no idea there was a local club or VCA, but were looking for one, I dont know its not to hard to find out about the club??????

Always good to see one out crusing tho :yay:

If it was #34 and had nice tire marks on the side and was extremely dirty, then it was Chuck, LOL

HHI VIPER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Was it a #34 by chance??

About a year ago or so, my girlfriend was over here and we were getting ready to go somewhere. I kept telling her to hurry up we were gonna be late. When we left, as we were pulling out of my neighborhood, a C5 passed in front of us. I looked at her and smiled and she was like "don't you do it, don't even think about it, we're already late...remember?" Sooooooo, I followed him and we both jumped on Interstate heading north. The place we were suppose to be going was south :D We did one good pull and the Vette got a good view of my license plate and taillights :D We ended up getting off at an exit and going to an icecream place and never even making it to where we were suppose to be going :D

#34:dunno: We were weaving traffic and it was just a glance at the Southbound side! It's hard to focus on the other side when you are using slow cars for pylons and your wife is punching you!!!:D

HHI VIPER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
:yay:Only once in a while, but when I do see them I make an effort to stop and find out if they are in the VCA, and if so why havent I seen them at events. Have had several people say they had no idea there was a local club or VCA, but were looking for one, I dont know its not to hard to find out about the club??????

Always good to see one out crusing tho :yay:

If it was #34 and had nice tire marks on the side and was extremely dirty, then it was Chuck, LOL
# 34:dunno:If I remember correctly, the guy had glasses and sandy brown hair???

BullRider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've lived on Vancouver Island for five years and I've seen one other Viper during that time, although rumor has it there are about ten here somewhere.

As luck (or fate) would have it, a guy in my neighborhood just took possession of a 2000 ACR, black with silver stripes, 7K miles in mint condition.

What are the odds of two Vipers living in the same cul-de-sac?