Gen I intake question

ront/10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I've had my 94 rt/10 for a little over a year now and was wondering why some have 3 polished fins on each side of the intake and some have 4 on each side? Whats the difference?

On an unrelated note, my lumbar pumps were totally dry rotted, so I called my dealer and they told me they were unavailable (they say that about ever part I'm looking for, dont know why I bother). So, I looked in a medical supply store and they had the same exact ones on the shelf for 6 bucks each, and the release valves for 7 bucks each. Now my lumbar support works on both seats! :2tu:

SingleMalt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
99 RT/10 is correct. Hey -- any chance you could post a link or order information for the pumps and release valves? That's cool!

Thanks,

Mike

OP
OP
R

ront/10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
99 RT/10 is correct. Hey -- any chance you could post a link or order information for the pumps and release valves? That's cool!

Thanks,

Mike

I just walked in to a local medical supply place and asked them (thinking if they didn't have them they could direct me to where I could get them)and they had them laying on the shelf. I had one of my old ones with me. If for some reason you cannot find them I would be happy to send them to you.