Gen1RSi twin turbo system info

Camsviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello group I’m located in Australia and am the owner of a 9 5 GEN one Viper and I’ve purchased a twin turbo system by RSI I’m wondering has anybody got any installation pictures as I’m getting a local shop to do the installation for me? If you have could you please email me at the following address? [email protected]
Otherwise, I’m happy if you can post a Photos here or any information booklet that you may have on the DIY system. I’m also looking to get a suitable clutch to take the Power and Lower gift different ratio like 3.55 if anybody can recommend where to get them from that would be great.

FST SNAKE

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
What kind of power are you making or plan to make. If it's not over 800 or so the stock clutches are not bad, and are a lot less than the aftermarket stuff. Nth Moto makes some great clutches but not sure about ones for the Gen 1. I run their quad carbon clutch which is the most impressive clutch I've ever seen. As to the turbo install if your shop has any experience at that they should be fine with the install even without pics or instructions.

Badsnek

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello group I’m located in Australia and am the owner of a 9 5 GEN one Viper and I’ve purchased a twin turbo system by RSI I’m wondering has anybody got any installation pictures as I’m getting a local shop to do the installation for me? If you have could you please email me at the following address? [email protected]
Otherwise, I’m happy if you can post a Photos here or any information booklet that you may have on the DIY system. I’m also looking to get a suitable clutch to take the Power and Lower gift different ratio like 3.55 if anybody can recommend where to get them from that would be great.
Computer wise are you running an Emtron? My understanding is they are from Australia and that’s what I have in my supercharged Gen 1