Gene, your car is talking to me! Ha!

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Man I am going though my pictures and I always have to stop and look at yours.
Your SRT-lowered with that color combo is just plain awesome! I maybe thinking
of selling the Ferrari 512TR and getting an SRT-10 and a MB SL55. Just got to think
about it! Love the 512TR but want a little bit more of a daily driver. I love the way
your SRT-10 just lurking in the background!:D

You must be registered for see images

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AB: You are always so very gracious about other people's cars~! Love ALL the cars you named...and kinda partial now to the GTS Blue SRT...lol! Don't we all appreciate these 'works of art' as I call them (the cars...!). STUNNING...both the Ferrari and the Viper~~~juli

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Julie did you get a Blue SRT-10 Viper with silver stripes? That is my favorite color and stripe combo now. Those cars just look plain awesome when lowered!

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I see how it is Juli went from being a black SRT lover to the Blue with stripes lover. no hating here I would do the same thing :D

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL...no, my favorite is STILL BLACK, Brenden~! ALL BLACK, even wheels!
AB: Yep, we got the 2008 GTS Blue w/silver stripes vert/graphite bezel interior/H-spoke wheels. This is Mike's favorite color of all. And, where we live, we simply cannot drive a lowered car. This car is staying STOCK...only changes we've made is the short-throw shifter and we'll swap out the air filter. NO time for mods, and honestly, the car doesn't need any...Mike likes the exhaust sound (I like mine a TAD louder~~lol)...so we're happy with it the way it is. THX~~~juli

Hiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adam-Thanks for comment-You did first class work on my Viper. That Ferrari is some car but I would like to see you in a SRT 10.

We extended our vacation to Va & NC. Got back a few days ago. We will be going to the Somerset car show next weekend. After that I will give you a call and see when the other work on the Viper can be done.

Don't know if you have seen the pic of the change to the small breathers on the valve covers instead of the catch can. Haven't taken the can out yet but the breathers are really taking care of the blow by even better than the can.

Love those Quality Wires.

100_2019_edited-1.jpg

Hiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope you can make it.

Next Saturday the 23rd from 2:00 p.m. - 8:00 pm. Since it is my home town we will be leaving Thursday and stay for a few days. They have as many as 2000 show cars at times. After the show you cruise down the strip and thousands of people line up the street side to see the cars-this goes on till midnight. At times a little spirited driving goes on-of course you know a man of my age does not get involved in this.:drive::D:D

Somernites Cruise

V

Venomiss

Hope you can make it.

Next Saturday the 23rd from 2:00 p.m. - 8:00 pm. Since it is my home town we will be leaving Thursday and stay for a few days. They have as many as 2000 show cars at times. After the show you cruise down the strip and thousands of people line up the street side to see the cars-this goes on till midnight. At times a little spirited driving goes on-of course you know a man of my age does not get involved in this.:drive::D:D

Somernites Cruise

Talk him into a Viper will you?;) Beautiful pictures!

RMBSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AB

If you ever want to sell that TR, please let me know!!!!

RB

Hiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adam took me for a ride in the TR. That car is in perfect condition. You need to see the engine bay. Adam has put on pics of the bay before but If possible I would like to see them again.

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Here you go Gene. an oldie but a goodie. Car is in good shape. Not sure if I would say perfect in my standards yet....LOL!, but heck it's a 16 year old classic exotic that still turns heads. :D

Last edited:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL...Adam, WHAT would possibly be PERFECT for your standards??? You do AMAZING work...my guess is you are a perfectionist! Thanx for posting the pics again...absolutely lovely~~~! ~juli

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Here's the bottome picture you couldn't see Gene. Not as shiney as your Viper engine though!

This was the before pictures.

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Actually Julie, if I don't sell the car, even the powdercoating is coming off and returning to the OEM crinkle finish paint on the engine. It gets dirty real easy, but I think staying OEM in these cars are not a bad thing.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually Julie, if I don't sell the car, even the powdercoating is coming off and returning to the OEM crinkle finish paint on the engine. It gets dirty real easy, but I think staying OEM in these cars are not a bad thing.

I hear ya...for now the powder-coating looks amazing...but yeah, I'd imagine it's hard to keep clean. Here's hoping you DO sell the car, everyone MUST know how meticulous you are and how much you actually worked on it, what a great car they'd be getting....if I could afford it, I'd buy it...just to SAY I have a car that AB worked on and drove~!!!! :drive::drive::drive: ~juli

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awwee Julie!!! Now I owe you 5 billion hugs for all the nice things you say!!!

Wow, five BILLION???? I'll take em~! :hug2: Hey, I only say what's real, Adam! Tell you what~~~hug your wife (you do anyway!) then we'll call it even! :headbang: THANX! ~juli

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stryker4life