Greetings! and a quick story

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello Viper Nation. Just wanted to say hi. I've been a big fan of the Viper for the last decade and if all goes well I'll be purchasing one when my daily driver is paid off.

Anywho, I got the chance to go to Europe earlier this summer for the first time. Naturally as a car nut I was hoping to see some nice cars over there. To my surprise, the first notable car I came across was a Viper RT/10 in a small village in France! I couldn't believe that I flew across an ocean and ran into my favorite car. :)

OP
OP
S

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I haven't been the same since I first laid eyes on the Viper so I am sure it will only get worse once I get my hands on one of my own.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
S

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey thanks for the link. I saw that thread briefly at work the other day but haven't had a chance to read through it yet.

CAIN MKII

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hiya;
I can tell you you've been incredibly lucky to gaze upon a Viper in France. It's a very rare sight.

OP
OP
S

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hiya;
I can tell you you've been incredibly lucky to gaze upon a Viper in France. It's a very rare sight.

Rare and beautiful. I will try to get a pic or two posted of it.

Welcome Stretch,

So which model Viper are you planning to pickup?

Regards,
Aaron

I would love to pick up a GTS that is blue/white, yellow, or silver. And I'm hoping I can get the ACR wheels or the BBS wheels that look similar to them.

Kenneth Krieger

Viper Owner
Reaction score
When I saw the Viper the first time at the Phoenix Auto Show 1991......I said, if they ever build it some day I'll have one of those......2000 came and I bought my first Viper.....then it was totaled in Mar. of this year and I now have an 05, Commemorative Edition (S/C'd etc. etc) and I've never looked back or regreted one time in owner these cars......once your smitten, you ARE bitten!!

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for posting and welcome!

That must be one skinny owner of that car if they got out from the drivers side door. YIKES.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stretch: You've been bitten by the Viper-Fever...sorry there is NO cure until you obtain one! Hope all does go well and you obtain the Viper of your dreams!! (HOW the heck did the people get OUT of the Viper where the silver SUV(?) seems to have backed into the driver's side??? EEEEEEESHHHH!!!)...welcome to the dark side indeed. ~juli

OP
OP
S

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey thanks for the warm welcome. I've been able to keep the obsession controlled fairly well until this past summer. A guy at work is in the Viper Racing League and he let me ride along in his car during a Viper Days event this past summer during a practice session. That ride was UNBELIEVABLE! So needless to say I really really really want to go buy one now, and unfortunately have to be patient until I pay off this other car.

PAvenomRT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stretch,
This was a rare sight indeed. When i saw your post, i thought what are the odds that you would run into my friends car in France! i have a friend who has an RT/10 but alas it is a black gen 2. However, my friend told me that when they got the car in France there were only about 7 that were known to be in the country. that was a few years ago but probably has not changed that much. So you are right that they are few and far between in France and Europe in general.
PAvenom RT/10

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stretch: You've been bitten by the Viper-Fever...sorry there is NO cure until you obtain one! Hope all does go well and you obtain the Viper of your dreams!! (HOW the heck did the people get OUT of the Viper where the silver SUV(?) seems to have backed into the driver's side??? EEEEEEESHHHH!!!)...welcome to the dark side indeed. ~juli

Never knew that a small Renault Clio would ever be considered an SUV, lol (the perspective of the pictures does lend itself for that though) :rolaugh: .. j/k Juli, just busting yer.. well.. janking your chain ;)

Last edited:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never knew that a small Renault Clio would ever be considered an SUV, lol (the perspective does lend itself for that though) :rolaugh: .. j/k Juli, just busting yer.. well.. janking your chain ;)

Yepper, sorry have no ummm...'things' to bust!!! I had NO clue what that silver vehicle was RIGHT next to the Viper...like it backed into it? So, it's a Renault Clio...never heard of it~!! Guess not an SUV, huh...what do WE know here in the 'States', KIDDO...:rolaugh: ~juli
Bustin on you too, my friend, LOL!!!

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yepper, sorry have no ummm...'things' to bust!!! I had NO clue what that silver vehicle was RIGHT next to the Viper...like it backed into it? So, it's a Renault Clio...never heard of it~!! Guess not an SUV, huh...what do WE know here in the 'States', KIDDO...:rolaugh: ~juli
Bustin on you too, my friend, LOL!!!

Everything's cool, we can't know everything ;) .. just putting a humoring touch to it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Copperhd