Is there a Viper site that allows "trade my car for a Viper" posts??

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a good friend who sold a '94 RT/10 about a year ago. He is the one mostly responsible for me getting my '97 GTS, and getting rid of my '02 Z06. I know the forum does not want "for sale" and "trade" threads cluttering the landscape, but is there a place he can get the word out about wanting to trade his '93 Cobra R(2k miles) for a '02 ACR? He was set on a FE ACR, but has found out that could be a long wait. It would be nice to get a former VCA member back in the family. :2tu:

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think anybody was overly concerned with "trade" posts, but a "for sale" post on these forums goes with a paid or VCA member classified ad. As I recall, the posts for the Cobra were all "for sale" posts. Even the one that suggested a trade had a link to an Auto Trader "for sale" ad. This site is supported by ad revenues and we are simply trying to encourage that accordingly.

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny.. you already got the word out..

Last time I broadcasted an original GTS-R race car for sale for a friend in Europe, the post was deleted.. good luck with this Mustang post..

OP
OP
C

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Look at the 2:09 mark. See anything wrong with the tach? :D

OK, so Tony was the one that pushed me towards getting a B/W. The thread sounded better without mentioning Tony, though. :rolaugh:

I don't think anybody was overly concerned with "trade" posts, but a "for sale" post on these forums goes with a paid or VCA member classified ad. As I recall, the posts for the Cobra were all "for sale" posts. Even the one that suggested a trade had a link to an Auto Trader "for sale" ad. This site is supported by ad revenues and we are simply trying to encourage that accordingly.

Talked to the local VCA prez today and he echoed your statement. Makes perfect sense now. :2tu: Sorry about my lack of knowledge on the forum rules.

I'm sure some members have no idea what the value of a '93 Cobra R would be. Those that do, and have a ACR they'd like to trade, are who he needs to get in touch with. Thanks!

Ted

Last edited:

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look at the 2:09 mark. See anything wrong with the tach? :D

OK, so Tony was the one that pushed me towards getting a B/W. The thread sounded better without mentioning Tony, though. :rolaugh:

Ted

I see it slows down....just like any car does in higher gears (mine, yours, everyones) ;)
I also see the nose drop when he lets out at 2:14

OP
OP
C

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I see it slows down....just like any car does in higher gears (mine, yours, everyones) ;)
I also see the nose drop when he lets out at 2:14

Looked like it stopped. I think you scared Terrance when you were about to pass him. :D

I still wish whoever edited the video would've just shown the run and left out the damn text at the end. Bottom line was Tony in front by several cars. :drive:

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looked like it stopped. I think you scared Terrance when you were about to pass him. :D

I still wish whoever edited the video would've just shown the run and left out the damn text at the end. Bottom line was Tony in front by several cars. :drive:

Or...I shoulda' just sprayed it from the start :D

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stryker4life