JonB comes through

MTGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I recently bought a Stoptech BBK from another Viper owner. During the install I discovered I was gonna need some new parts from Stoptech to get the job done. I attempted to call Stoptech multiple times on multiple days. What was funny is that I could get the tech guys but not the sales dept. Usually works the other way around. So, I called JonB as I knew he was a Stoptech dealer. I explained my situation to him and he got the parts ordered and shipped out the same day for me. Even though I hadn't bought the kit from him he offered me his excellent advice and support. Now, I'm not a huge PartsRack customer as I've only order a couple things from him but I will try and become one as he will be my first phone call for any aftermarket part I want. THANKS AGAIN JON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:2tu:

Last edited:

Les Quam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JonB is indeed a parts and Viper guru of much well deserved aclaim. However he is clearly not reached legendary status as of yet. In other words he is no Indiana Jones. In order to be considered in that rare air he would need to be able to find me a set of blue side emblems for my 97 RT 10 which he has not been able to do. Evidently these emblems are the holy grail of Viper parts since no one seems to be able to find them. Jon B I have met Indiana Jones and you sir are no Indiana Jones.:D:D

NukedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JonB is indeed a parts and Viper guru of much well deserved aclaim. However he is clearly not reached legendary status as of yet. In other words he is no Indiana Jones. In order to be considered in that rare air he would need to be able to find me a set of blue side emblems for my 97 RT 10 which he has not been able to do. Evidently these emblems are the holy grail of Viper parts since no one seems to be able to find them. Jon B I have met Indiana Jones and you sir are no Indiana Jones.:D:D

Have you considered having a body shop paint them ?

Les Quam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I tried repops which looked like crap. My last option is to buy another color and paint them. JonB has tried, as has Chuck Tator,Mark Jorgenson, Bill Pemberton etc.

I simply will not bestow Indiana Jones status onto JonB until he finds me a set of emblems.:drive:

OP
OP
M

MTGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got my part today I ordered form Jon and installed it right away. Still waiting on something else. Hopefully comes in tommorrow and I can finish up. Thanks JON!

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Got my part today I ordered form Jon and installed it right away. Still waiting on something else. Hopefully comes in tommorrow and I can finish up. Thanks JON!

You are welcome, but my spies tell me there are other ISSUES on your BBK ??

Parts Ordered........

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceno