Just installed my PS2

Mamba52

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All I have to say is wow!!! now this is one awesome handling machine. For all Viper owners driving on run craps make the change and you will love the ride.:drive:

ssjcreeper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Of 4 different tires I tried on my LPE vette, only the PS2's could get it to hook before 3rd. I will be upgrading to these shortly on my Viper. Best tires ever. Priced accordingly.

OP
OP
M

Mamba52

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The ride is so different hard too explain but I now have confidence driving this beast. On my way home it was ******* rain and no problems.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
anyone driving around on run flats its plain stupid. its an accident waiting to happen.

Ken Lally

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm getting closer to buying mine, trying to get one last season out of the originals...hard to dump them when the look new, slide like crazy tho.

Where do you all find the best prices?

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Give Job B a call. Also check out Viper Parts of America.
I'm getting closer to buying mine, trying to get one last season out of the originals...hard to dump them when the look new, slide like crazy tho.

Where do you all find the best prices?

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It's like bolting in a fully functional suspension isn't it.

May I please use that description? Sometimes, owners are reluctant to believe my PS-2 praises!

The conversion from RunFlats to PS-2 is NOT a minor performance and handling difference. BIG Results, and much safer due to improved car control. Even a 16-year old girl with a new licence could tell the difference.

And as mentioned, even confidence-inspiring when wet. I drove PS2s at 130mph with a rooster tail like an F1 car, and felt hooked. Great tire, dry or wet.

NOTE: There are also cheaper tires out there that are also better than aged runflats. The message from owners is this: DITCH YOUR RUNFLATS BEFORE THEY DITCH YOU. Their good remaining tread-depth is false security. Just about ANYTHING is better than aged runcraps......but PS-2 is the pinnacle.

Thanks, JonB

voi9

Viper Owner
Reaction score
First upgrade I did with the car only having 900 miles on it. :drive:
Did it with the first oil change.

Darbgnik

Enthusiast
Reaction score
May I please use that description? Sometimes, owners are reluctant to believe my PS-2 praises!

The conversion from RunFlats to PS-2 is NOT a minor performance and handling difference. BIG Results, and much safer due to improved car control. Even a 16-year old girl with a new licence could tell the difference.

And as mentioned, even confidence-inspiring when wet. I drove PS2s at 130mph with a rooster tail like an F1 car, and felt hooked. Great tire, dry or wet.

NOTE: There are also cheaper tires out there that are also better than aged runflats. The message from owners is this: DITCH YOUR RUNFLATS BEFORE THEY DITCH YOU. Their good remaining tread-depth is false security. Just about ANYTHING is better than aged runcraps......but PS-2 is the pinnacle.

Thanks, JonB

Sure can Jon, it's funny cause it's true.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skammy