Justification for a higher education

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Remember these pics..... i did not realize there was an old and new version... i found em on a bmw board and the bmw guy found it hard to believe the vette was replaced by the viper:lmao:
resized_old.jpg

resized_new_poster.jpg

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Remember these pics..... i did not realize there was an old and new version... i found em on a bmw board and the bmw guy found it hard to believe the vette was replaced by the viper:lmao:

I have seen both those posters before several times and never actually realized the vette was replaced by the Viper haha.. and a murcielago was added to the newer version.

By the way I own this poster... bought it back in 2004 and framed it! :2tu:
resized_new_poster.jpg

Last edited:

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As I am sure Chad would agree there needs to be a ******* in the backround instead of that house.

ryan94rt10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i don't think there is a murci in any of those pics...maybe just me...looks like a couple of ferrari's though.:2tu:

oh, i see it all the way up in the background...good call!!:confused:

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i don't think there is a murci in any of those pics...maybe just me...looks like a couple of ferrari's though.:2tu:

oh, i see it all the way up in the background...good call!!:confused:

haha yup!

I've owned the poster for nearly 4 years.. and the Murci is my favorite car on it :2tu:

blue01gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have seen both those posters before several times and never actually realized the vette was replaced by the Viper haha.. and a murcielago was added to the newer version.

By the way I own this poster... bought it back in 2004 and framed it! :2tu:
resized_new_poster.jpg

i also have this poster its very inspirational

C-Note

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone remember the one that had LED's for all the tail lights?.....
It was a long time ago.

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
O YES, i had Both of these posters on my wall back in college

they are long gone now that i have the real thing.

now i think the posters are kind of corney for some reason

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I made a poster of my Viper and have it in my living room. The TV installers were shocked the car in the poster was in my garage.

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I made a poster of my Viper and have it in my living room. The TV installers were shocked the car in the poster was in my garage.

That's an awesome idea! :2tu:

Did you get your photo professionally done for the poster?

Also..what kind of TV did you get? :D

Billy Coons

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe it should read "Justification for succeeding at Professional Sports" :eater: or not that I endorse it... "Justification for a successfull Drug Cartel"! :nono:

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
maybe the owner of that dream home should have spent more on the garage, the cars don't even fit inside all the way. ha

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's an awesome idea! :2tu:

Did you get your photo professionally done for the poster?

Also..what kind of TV did you get? :D

I took the pics with a 5 megapixel digital camera myself. The day was a litttle overcast that I chose but they still came out great. The poster has one large shot aimed at the passenger rear 1/4 and also 3 smaller shots underneath showing different angles. I had the poster professionally done with a cool border to fill the gaps between the pics and around the edge. A sign company that does all kinds of pics and graphics did it for around $65. Money well spent. A professional photographer could have done better I am sure but the Viper itself is so photogenic that an amateur can still get good shots.

The TV I got was a 50" LG plasma. My living room seems much larger without the 57" Phillips Magnavox projection TV that died on me after only 7 yrs. I miss picture tube TV's that have lasted me many more years but they are becoming extinct.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceno