Link to VCA Sponsors?

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Every time I try to find the VCA sponsors list to post a part someone needs or go to decide what the prize give-a-way for the month should be, I can never find the link. I always have to find an old prize give-a-way thread and click the link in that thread to find the sponsors. Where is the actual link to the sponsors? Seems like it'd help their business if the link was easier to find. Or am I just blind and its right in front of me somewhere?

V

Venomiss

Every time I try to find the VCA sponsors list to post a part someone needs or go to decide what the prize give-a-way for the month should be, I can never find the link. I always have to find an old prize give-a-way thread and click the link in that thread to find the sponsors. Where is the actual link to the sponsors? Seems like it'd help their business if the link was easier to find. Or am I just blind and its right in front of me somewhere?

It's on the front main page under communication. Says site sponsors. Very easy.

Viper Club of America

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's buried under the 'Communication' menu link on the home page.

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. I see it now. But from the standpoint of a customer looking to support the sponsors, I'd like it easier to find. I don't even check out the front page, the forums page is my home page. I'm probably not the only one. IMO, it'd be easier to find if it was a "Sponsor" link on the forums page. Or at least move the sponsor listings under the "Market place" menu on the forums page. I'm obviously on here a lot and I had no idea where the link was. I'm sure some people who aren't here as often have no clue as well. I bet Jon B and gang wouldn't mind the link to their contact info being easier to find. Just my $0.02 :)

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bet Jon B and gang wouldn't mind the link to their contact info being easier to find. Just my $0.02 :)

Ya' really think so? :dunno: It almost seems too anonymous being located under 'Communications'. It may be easier to find if it were relocated to the top of forums menu bar either next to or replacing 'Marketplace'. IMO.

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ya' really think so? :dunno: It almost seems too anonymous being located under 'Communications'. It may be easier to find if it were relocated to the top of forums menu bar either next to or replacing 'Marketplace'. IMO.

I was originally going to say the same thing about replacing the marketplace, but not sure if others are paying to be listed there (thus making it not possible to simply delete it). But, if possible, I agree 100%. Replace Marketplace (does anyone use that anyway?) and put the sponsors list there.